the beautiful surprise

i am my boyfriend's Boss

Jinni POV

today was so tiring day, i think i need a relaxation bath and sleep so bad, and than God  finally its done. i take my bag and say goodbye to my staff, i go directly go to my lovely apartement. and since everything is done, so tomorrow after i take a beautiful sleep, i can clean up my apartement place, cause the last time i left that was just a messy place, papers was everywhere.

after a few minute ride from my office, i arrive at my apartement and enter the old combination code, i already change it again to the old one, since i already forgive him, just hope he will come although i know it was impossible cause his photoshoot schedule finish next week. when i open the door the lamp didnt flare up, eh..what the heck is happening...i get piss off..s**t why must happen now...urghh... i said thrown my bag to the couch, the as i glance to the balcony i see some light, maybe that is the candle light, i cant see it clearly because it covered by window curtain, ..but who flare up the candles at the balcony. then with my curiousity i walk to balcony, as i open the curtain i see a lot of candles sprad on the floor, there is a table and a couple of chair, as i remember i never put that table and chairs on the balcony, theres two big candle and a bouquet of white roses on the table, i really curious and happy at the moment. without i realise there someone come from my back and hug me.

Top : " i miss you babe" he said right on my ear with his deep husky voice.

Me : "baby,..i miss you soo much " i said turn around facing him as i recognize his voice. and i kiss his adorable lips and he kiss me back.

Top : "do you like it? " he ask as we end up our kiss.

Me : 'of course i like it, you never fail to give me surprise, you really did it."

Top : "am i?' he said proudly " just sit in here and wait for another one" he smile and pull the chair for me. and he go inside.

while i'm still enjoy this view and this moment. not so long after he come with handing two plates and place it on the table.

Top : 'you must be havent had a dinner yet?" i nodded " come on taste it, i cook this for you." he said while sit on the chair in front of me.

Me : "really?? you really made it for me? oohh baby...ok i will eat" then i spoon the food and taste it " wow, this is the yummiest steak i've ever eat, this is really taste good babe, gomawo.' i said eating my steak excitedly and he begin to eat with me too.

while then we're talking bout our activity. and when i chew my last bite, i feel i bite a rock,

Me : "aww..what is it babe? did you cook a rock with it? " i said while i remove it from my mouth. " omo..what is it babe? " i saaid surprise, i hold a single diamond ring in my hand now.

Top : "thats the prove that i really sorry and regret about the last, and thats a form that i,m really serious with you." he said while stand up from his chair, bended on his knee in front of me, take the rings and take my left hands " baby, will you be my mate for the rest of my life, i wanna be on your side forever" he said still hold my hand.

me ; " Omo...is this a propose?"

Top : "hmm..not for now, we can do it whenever you ready.'

Me : " really? not for now? cause from now and forever i wanna be with you too.' i said smile

Top : "really babe? oh my..gomawo babe" he said hug me tightly " so when will the wedding ?" he said pull of the hug

me : 'didnt you said we can do it whenever i ready.' i pouted.

Top : 'of course babe, just said whenever you ready, can i put it on your finger.'

me : 'yes please"  he put the beautuiful ring on ring finger. then he kiss me light on my lips light, and i kiss him back deeply and turns to a passionate one "hmm..i miss you badly babe" i smirk between our kiss.