time to say goodbye

i am my boyfriend's Boss

Jinni POV We then sit on the middle stage,when I call him, I stopped and we accidently face each other, our face in just a few inch. I can see his face clearly his killer eye,his sharp nose,and his lips, ohh those lips..wanna feel it..yah J are u kind of that ert girl.then I look down and stand up.

Me : "ehh...come on, let's go. This is the end of my wonderful tour.and since tomorrow you off to korea,you don't want missed your flight because you can awake right?" I laugh awkwardly and , try covered the moment.

Then I lead him off the building and I drop him up to his hotel,on the way to his hotel we were both keep in silent.

And we arrived in front of his lobby hotel.

TOP : "thank you J, really a nice day i'm really happy, in the other time if you come to korea i will treat you better than this " i smile

Me : " you're welcome. you have to choi seunghyun. and i'm happy too by the way. see you seunghyun." I waved and left him.

Hufftt...what was that? That was almost...but actually I enjoyed,he is a nice guy by the way.

Tomorrow Noon I'm picking up my bag and wanna head off to campus, I had something to do then suddenly my phone rang.

Me : "hello" I pick up the phone.

TOP : "hi J, how are you?"He said

Me : "I'm fine, who is this by the way" I ask.

TOP : " you not recognized my beautiful voice,all the girls in korea will be melting if they hear my y voice."He said narcis.

Me : "korea? Yah choi seung hyun!! remember you're in other country right now.what a confidential, proud of your self" I said sarcastic.

TOP : "haahahah, where are you J?"

Me : " I was in my dance clas now I'm going to campus,why?"

TOP : "wow, you are dancing? Is it good?"

Me : "of course, I'am one of the best dancer here. I can beat you easily"

TOP : "whooaa, I'm scared.kekeke, by the way I'm off now"

Me : "hah?you should off later at night isn't it?"

TOP : "no, my manager told us to off now"

Me : "hmm, araso, I'm sorry i cant go there now, I have something to do"

TOP : "its alright, btw I already text you my number, my email and my messenger ID, so keep contacting me, and tell me if you already in korea."

Me : "ah.ok. Carefull on your filght"

Top : "ok see you then J, thanks for yesterday, I was having so much fun with you"he said lower his voice Oh that voice, so y

Me : "see you top-ssi.I had fun too" I blushed.

TOP : "bye, I go now "he said hang up the phone.