Jeju part II

i am my boyfriend's Boss

Top Pov

Today is our performance day, and I'm so happy cos she wanna join us at the backstage. While waiting our turn as usual we joke around, then our manager came

__ manager : "hey guys, be prepared later the reporter will come, they wanna know and see what are you doing while waiting your turn, and it probably live show"
Gd : "okay hyung, when it will be?"
__ manager : "I don't know for sure, maybe a half an hour or an hour again, just get ready"
Gd : "ok hyung"
J : "then maybe I go out now, I don't wanna attract them with being here with you guys"
She wanna get up ad I hold her hand.
Me : "do you should do that?" I pouted "we're begin have a fun here"
Gd : "its okay J,futhermore you'd here to support us isn't?"
Yb : "you seems traumatic with media noona" he smile
J : "hahaha...not traumatic that big, just little, hehe...ok,I stay " she smile and we continued our conversation or jokes.
Suddenly I heard her phone ring, when she looking at the display she smile, who is it?I can't see it because she already stand up when I want to see it.
J : "sorry guys I answer this phone in out" they nodded and she out, I heard she was so happy when she take the phone, she answer it in english, who is it by the way? I'm so curious, when I want to go to her, the media come and hyori noona there's too, she's being their co-host. I bow to her and them.
Pd : "annyonghaseyo" he bow " sorry if we interrupted you guys, we are want to interview you a bit about what are you doing when your in your waiting time and lee hyori is our co host for today".
Gd : "annyonghaseyo, its okay,you can start whenever you want"
Then the interview start.
Not so long after, she come
J : "Guys...I have a big news...." She stop when she come in, then she saw hyoori noona theres too and unfortunately she was sit beside me now, she looks a bit different "ah..mianhamnida, sorry I'm disturbing you guys,I'll go outside now" she smile awkwardly and bow then she left.
I felt there was something wrong about her, maybe cos hyoori noona here, there was rumour about me and hyoori noona, since our kissing scene at our stage. I wanna go to her then yongbae hold my wrist and he shake his head, I know what his mean, if I go to her, the media would attract somthing wrong with it, then I let her go and continued our interview.
Hyoori : "oh, is that Park Sajangnim?what she was doing in here?"
Gd : "ah, she came to support here while in her vacation."
Hyoori : "wah, really cared sajangnim, I envy you to have a sajangnim like her"
After the interview, I directly called her

Jinni POV

I had a phone call from my old friend from LA, he was my old client at LA, he was invited me and the boys for his birthday in Vegas next month. He was so happy when I told her I work at YG, cos he said he loves the boys songs. Then I go to bigbang waiting room, I open the door
Me : "guys, I had a big news..." I stopped when I see a lot of people there, ah their doing the interview, and I saw lee hyoori sat beside him, suddenly my stomach feel bad, my chest felt heavy, the news about them and their kissing scene pop in my head, I think I'm jealousy of her.

"Ah. mianhamnida, sorry for disturbing you guys, I'll go out now." I smile awkwardly and bowed then go out from that room. I go to the restroom, oh my, what the hell was I did?...suddenly I feel bad...he must be so worried about me now, but I can't hide I'm jealous of her, however he told me that that was just an act about a hundres times, but I still feel jealous of her, I don't hate her nor him, but I just hate that act. I know I should take it but I can't. I splash my face with water and tried to forget about it.

I decided go to see miyoung at her waiting room, hopefully she is there. Finally I found their waiting room, I knock on the door, and the doors open

Me : "excuse me, may I meet with miyoung..eh tiffany? I'm her old friend" I bow and smile to him
A man : "tiffany, you...you...your face is familiar to me, are you an idol too?" I shake my heads. Then he remembering again "ah, I remember now, you are Park sajangnim from YGE "
Me : "ne" I smile
A man : "ah, mianhamnida" he bow to me "iam ___ her manager " I take his hand for a shale hand "wait for a minute I will call her, please have a sit" then he call her, not so long after she come out
Tiff : "jinni-ahh...why you here?" She yelled and burst to hug me
Me : "ah..miyoung-ah, I can't breathe" she let off the hug "I come for a vacation while see my artist performed"
Tiff : "aaahhh...and your pre honeymoon right?"
Me : "ssttt...miyoung-ah, they will heard you" I put my finger at her lips to shut .
Tiff : "ara..ara...hey, seulong oppa in here too, did you know?"
Me : "yeah, I have plan to have a dinner with you guys, can you?"
Tiff : "of course I can, tonight our free night, I will permitted with my manager later"
Me : "ok then, I will call seulong oppa to make sure he come with us too"
Tiff : "why we dnt call him now" and he dialled his number..."His number is busy,just leave him a message" and she texted to him,"come J, I will introduce you with my friends" then she introduce me to her friends, the snsd member, they all so sweet and nice, no wonder they had a lot of fanboy. When I'm talking to them suddenly my phone ring, it was him.
Me : "miyoung-ah, I should go now, they calling me" I show her my phone
Tiff : "hmm okay, see you at dinner" she kiss me on the cheek
Me : "see you, girls, nice to meet you all, hope we can hang out sometimes, bye" they waving their hand to me then I go out of the room.

Top Pov

After we finished the interview I directly call her, I was worried about her.
J : "yoboseyo" she answered
Me : "yeobo-ya!, where are you now?"
J : "ah, I was from miyoung waiting room. Baby, mianhae, I suddenly go lately."
Me : "ah, I am the one who said sorry to you mianhae babe, I don't know she would there too, mianhae"
J : "ah its okay babe, where are you now?"
Me : "eh, I still in waiting room, we will be perform in 15 minute, where's my good luck kiss?" I pouted
J : "aigoo...alright, I go there now" she hang up the phone

Jinni Pov

Not so long after I appear in there waiting room
Sr : "noona, where have you been? We searched for you"
Me : "ah, just saw an old friend" i walk towards him "hey baby, waiting me too long?" I linger my hand at her neck. He nodded "mianhae, I would not did that stupid things again"
Top : "ah, its okay, gomawo yeobo,so where's my goodluck kiss, I need it badly" he pouted, then I kiss his lips deeply
Yb : "hey..get a room." He giggled, then we let off the kiss and laugh with them.
Sr : "noona,where's mine?" He asked with his aegyo
Me : "aigoo...my panda got cuter everyday" the I pinch his nose
Top : "aisshh this brat, that especially for me and only for me." He throw seungri with pillow.
__ Manager : "guys, come out, now is your turn" then they go out the room towards the stage, then he stopped and turn around look at me
Me : "I will watch you from the audience place, do good for me, hwaiting baby" I cheer him up and he run towards the other. And I go to the audience place to watch them at there.

Their performed is great like used to b and the vips are crazy and awesome, they yelled and sing at the same time. While the perform, I felt he is looking at me and point his finger at me and wink his eyes, the vips got more crazier cos of that wich make me smile.

After their performance I go to the nearest cafe to have a drink, watching a concert really make me thirsty, with the crazy crowded like that. When I sit and drink my orange juice, there come 3 girls to my table

Girl 1 : "excuse me, I'm sorry if we're disturbing you, may we asking you something?" She looks like a fangirl she had bigbang lightstick it appears at her bag.
Me : "ne, can I help you?" I smile
Girl 2 : "are you ms Park Jinni from YGE?" This girl asking me with a bit excited.
Me "eh..., yes, I'm Park Jinni" I answered confused, why they know me.
Girl 3 : "omo....you are more beautiful in real than in the picture sajangnim " this girl said almost yelled, I look around affraid if their attract people attention
Me : "eh, gamsahamnida.
Girl 1 : "ms Park, can we have a picture with you?" This one is more polite and calm even she looks excited too.
Me : "eh, of course" then they take a place beside me and we take some picture and give my autograph for them..
"Are you VIPs?" I pointed at her
Girl 2 : "yeah, we the true VIPs" she said proud and I smile
Girl 3 : "Sajangnim, are you VIP too? Cos I was saw you watched their performed" ah I busted
Me : "eh, yes I am Vip, and blackjacks too,seven and gummy fans too" I smiled and now I make a people attention " please always support them " I bow a bit and smile
girls : "we will, and we will support you too, gomawo sajangnim, your a real beauty" they smile and left me.

After I done with my orange juice I'm out from the cafe and walk towards their waiting room, but I canceled because that girls really attract people attention and now I've been followed by some media, they keep asking me question and taking a picture of me. Oh my god, what am I should do, finally I decided go to the hotel
Rep 1 : "annyonghaseyo Park sajangnim, what are you doing here?are you visiting I'm seulong?" He ask me while I'm walking, the last question get me pissed off but I can't mad at here, so I try to keep it cool
Me : "anni, I'm here for support our artist who had performed here and for vacation also" I smile awkwardly and keep walking, oh my, why the way go to the hotel seems too far away now.
Rep 2 : "so you're here for support Bigbang?"
Me : "ne"
Rep 1: "so you're here not for seulong?you both in a relationship did you?" Oh my, why this person so anoying
Me : "anni, we are just friend"
Rep 1 : "but all your picture said the opposite" oh my God, I feel like I wanna punch him, thank god I arrive at the lobby
Me : "mianhae, I'm in a rush for a meeting, thanks for your time" I bow and left as i ask the security for stop them, I come up to my room.

Ah finally I'm free from them, and my phone ring and it was seunghyun
Me : "hai babe"
Top : "yeobo-ya, where are you? We've been waiting you here?"
Me : "mianhae baby, at first I wanna go there but the media stop me, the kept followed me so I decided go to the hotel, I'm in our room now."
Top : "what?! How could that be? Ok I go to there now"

Not so long after he come with the boys
Sr : "noona...are you alright?"
Me : "yeah panda, I'm okay, just a lil bit pissed out, they kept asking me about seulong oppa...its almost a year and they still remember it...huh.."
Top : "so, are you still planning to see them tonight?"
Me : "hmm...I don't know, they can't come, seulong oppa have a dinner with his management, and mi young have to go back to seoul now".
Ds : "then joins at dinner, and we have party after that...its holiday noona..holiday.."He said cheerfully with his angelic smile.
Me : "of course daesung-ah, count me on it" I smile to them.
Sr : "yeah...we'll gonna have so much fun noona..." He said excitedly
Gd : "alright then, let's go out, she must have a rest and we too."
Sr : "bye noona, have a good rest" he waving at me. Then they leave me and seunghyun alone in our room. I still get mad cause what media asking me about.
Top : "yeobo-ya, are you ok?" He ask me worried
Me : "ah, I don't know, I still get mad of it, its already a year babe since that rumour, but they still asked me about it...hufft " I sit down on the side of bed. Then he come to me
Top : "is this made you feel better?" He hug me from back.
Me : "ah, yeah, this really comfortable" I turn around face him and hug him tight "just let be like this in a moment" I smile and close my eyes. his hug always made me more comfortable and could cooling down my emotion.
Top : "babe, baby...are you sleeping?" He bring me back from my white space mind. Without I realize we hugging each other for a half an hour.
Me : " anni..." I smile and still hugging him "uhmm...why this body really can make me lost all my emotion and tiredness..."
Top : "yup, your the luckiest girl in the world"
Me : "yes, I am" we giggled
Top : "let's have some rest, you must be tired"
Me : I let of the hug "I think I should take a shower first, this sweat really make me uncomfortable. I stand up and walk to the bathroom, he follow me "hey, what are you doing babe, why did you follow me?"
Top : "I wanna take a shower too" he said with his innocent look.
Me : "okay you go first" I sigh
Top : "why we're not do it together, and you owe me by the way" he smirk and drag me to the bathroom.
Me : "yah seunghyun-ah" I yelled but he ignored me and laughing.

___***___

I'm so confused tittled this chap , mianhae

Drop a comment please my dear reader :)

Gomawo :)