Surprise part 2

i am my boyfriend's Boss
Top POV

Ds : "by the way hyung, why is YG suddenly invited for launch in a restaurant, is there something we should celebrate? Who's birthday?" He ask our manager

M : "I don't, I heard he want to introduce us a new director to us"

2ne1 Manager : "I heard she is graduated from US and she is his niece, not his real niece, his bestfriend daughter"

Bom : "wow...eonnie, you really know everything. You know it from where?"

2ne1 m : "jinu hyung told me"

Top : "she must be the spoilled one"

2ne1 m : "I don't think so, her parents was died when she was 15.

GD : "omooo....noona..you're so dangerous.." He shake his head.

The door is open and that is Yang sajangnim and Jinu hyung.

YG : "hi guys, are e late?"

GD : "no hyung, we just arrived"

YG : "already order the food?"

__ manager : "yes, we have"

YG : "already gathered in here?"

Gd : "hyung, why suddenly have lunch at the outside"

YG : "you don't like it?" He gigled "actually I want to introduced to you our new family member, she is my niece and she just decided to join with us, she will be our bussiness relation director and she also our share holder"

Sr : "hmmm, then she is our sajangnim too?,..but how come you have a niece with age same as you or younger a few years sajangnim?"

YG : "wahahahah....how much do you expected her age" he giggled

Sr : "I think she must be at thirty, then she could be a sajangnim" he said innocently.

YG : "then you'll se"

CL : "where is she sajangnim?" Then the door is open, it was a girl came in

YG : "ah there she is " he stand up and raise her hands. "Introduce you self"

J : "annyonghaseumnikka, Park Jinni imnida" she bow and smile What!!!!!....am I dream?are my eyes wrong? I surprise a lot. She is jinni my girlfriend. She is Yang sajangnim niece? Then she will be my boss by the way? What?! I still can't believe this.

Jinni POV

As I'm done touch up my make up a bit, I go to the VIP room.

YG : "ah there she is" he stand up and raise my hand."Introduce your self"

Me : "annyonghaseumnikka, Park Jinni imnida" I bow and smile

DS & SR : "NOONA!!" he seems surprise

Me : "hah?! Seungri-ah, daesung-ah..how come you in here?then.." I surprise and I look around and there he is. Oh my god, then he is my unc artist? I'm very shocked and he looks shocked too.

YG : "J, you know them?" He ask me confused, and I think everyone in this room is. Confuse too.

Me : "ah...hmm..yes I know them, I know them good " I try to being normal

Yg : "how come?" He raised his eyebrows

Me : "such a long story, I'll tell you later" I smile and look at him. He just stood in silence, he look so shocked...oh my how come it could be like this..really make me complicated..oh ottoke?

Yg : " so seungri-ah, is she that old?"He giggled

Me : "ani , she is beautiful and young sajangnim" he smile widely and everybody laugh. I just smile and silence again, I'm worried about him, he just in silence. My unc introduce me to the other, there are teddy hyung,2ne1 girls, the manager, gummy eonnie and her manager,and others.

TOP POV

Oh, I really don't know what am I supposed to do, she is my sajangnim? How come I'm in love with my sajangnim?aishh...I really can't think clearly now. I should talk to her, ad I text her

" We should talk now, I wait you outside, go after me "

Me : "hyung, excuse me for a minute, I have to go to the rest room" I excuse in a minute and I go to outside, at a moment I saw her and nodded.

Jinni POV

My phone bip, it was a message for him, he asked me to out for a moment.oh should we at this time?.

Me : "unc, excuse me for a minute, I need to make a phone call"

Yg : "ah ok" I go to the outside

GD POV

Hmm, it could be a difficult situation for hyung.

Sr : "hyung, should I ask seunghyun hyung?" He said whispering "oh that's hyung and noona go outside, are they talk about this out?"

Gd : "we don't know, its up to them just let them be" I said whispering to seungri to hyung while I look at them.

Jinni POV

TOP : "chagiya...why you don't tell me you are Yang sajangnim niece?"

Me : "baby...I don't know..why you don't tell me your YG artist?

TOP : "hmmm...mian baby..I was so shock" He said caresing my hair

Me : "hmm..me too"

TOP : "its ok,everything is gonna be alright, we will tell him"

Me : "maybe I should talk to him first" he nodded "then what about you,do you mind if I'm your boss?" I ask him carefully

Top : "its okay, I like woman on me by the way" he wink his eye teasing me

Me : "yah! Btw we should go inside now, they waiting for us"

Top : "you go first" I go inside the room and have chit chat with the other, not so long after he come in too.