i am back :)

i am my boyfriend's Boss

As i arrive at the airport, im walking in hurry to check in. I take the first filght to Seoul and it will boarding in 20 minutes more. i cancelled my flight to Canada today because last night Unc Hyun called me to comeback to Seoul right away because there are something need to solve by me.

After a few hours flight i arrive at Incheon Airport, Soo Eun eonnie already there waiting for me and we directly go to YG building. There are some agreement need to handle and some because of GD's case. We try our best to recovering all the issue and keep running the company like we used to be. And here i am back to my hectic hours, and because Seunghyun's not in here now, im back drown my self to my work.

 

Top POV.

A few days later

its already a week i'm in Canada for my photoshoot, and today i will go back to Seoul and i heard she already back to Seoul too, its getting me more happier and excited. i will see her after more two weeks we arent see for each other, i miss her a lot, and getting more miss her because our last problem, im really sorry and she looks already forgive me. in my way to Seoul, i'm planning something for us, something that can make us getting more close, something i wanna did for a few times before but because my stupidity i failed to make it come true. i was told soo eun eonnie on purpose to not told her that i am back to Seoul today, because i'm planning to make a surprise for her.

As i arrive at Seoul, i tell my manager to drop me at J's apartement, since i dont have more schedule to do. I go upstair to her floor, when i'm in front of her door, i try to enter her room,s code with the usual code, i know last time i try to enter her room when we were fought she change the code, and i did it, she chnage the code back to the old one.

i enter the room and look around, what the heck was going on with this room? her room is lil bit look messy, a lot of paper in every where, she seems have a lot of work to do, then i start to collect all the paper and put on the table, i'm cleaning the room, yes i'm cleaning the room and i arrange it to be a good looking one. as i done with cleaning and organizing the room, i go to the groceries and buy all the things i need, since her refrigerator was empty.

 

_-______****_______-_

hmm....what will TOP do next? the answer is on the next chapter :)

Hello readers, i try my best to reupdate this almost-hiatus story, wish you looking forward my story and please drop the comment as well.

Gomawoooo...:)