Leaving you

i am my boyfriend's Boss

TOP POV

Since last night i always tried to called her but her phone wasnt active anymore, and i tried to called her friend but they didnt know where she was, even Tiffany her closest friend didnt know anything about her.

This morning i hurring go to her apartement just in case she will go home today.  i knock on her apartement door but she isnt there, i put the combine code to her security code but failed, seemed she already changed the code. I go to downstair ask the security if he seen her last night and he said he just seen her out from her apartement about a half hour ago and she brought her lugagge. I bet she will go to airport. Then i hurring drive my car to airport, as i arrive there im running around the place searching for her, i dont care people are recognizing me and start to take my picture. I keep running and looking around searching for her, oh suddenly i get an idea, she must be in the international departure, she must be go back to LA. Then i run to there searching for her, and im right. She is on the vip lounge waiting for her flight, then i approach her, i’m sit beside her.

Me : “So you wanna go now? Leave me alone in here?” i said watching the floor.

J : “Ne, i wanna go back to LA for a while.” She said cool.

Me : “ Mianhae Jinni-ah, i’m sorry, i’m sorry for being stupid, for being mad nad for not trust you, i really regret it. I do regret it babe. I promise i wont did that stupid things again. Please dont leave me babe. I love you. ‘ i said holding her hands, looking straight to her eyes with mu cracking voice.

J : “ i’m sorry seunghyun-ah, i already decided to go back to LA, let me think for a while about us” again with her cool expression. Then we heard announcement that her flight will be boarding soon.  “Sorry seunghyun-ah, i have to go now” she said while stand up and walk head up to the boarding room.

Me : “Jinni-ah, please dont go!!” i said it loud to him and hold her hands.

J : “ Sorry babe, i have to go now” she said looking straight to my eyes, with her hands at my cheek.

I dont know why i feel like im hypnotise by her, i just stood at there in my silent watc her walk to boarding room, left me alone.

 

Jinni POV

Today  i decided to go back to LA, i need a moment for myself to think about it. When i waiting for my flight he is come at me begging for apology, he said hhe sorry and regret it. Oh that hopeless expression, i really hate him with that expression, i know he really sorry and regret it, i can see through his eyes, he really mean it, but i cant, i already decided and cant go back, i really have to think about it clearly. So i keep with my plan, leave him alone in here...for a while...i’m sorry babe..saranghae.