Chapter 2 - Missing, accident

Love, Jealousy, Pain, Honeymoon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Having good connections, VIXX had arranged a meeting with a few of EXO members the next morning at S.M. Fans waiting outside were shocked that VIXX actually entered S.M. One of the fans even asked Hyuk, "Oppa, you're here because after 3 years you still idolize them, right?" All Hyuk replied was a smile. Of cause, Hyuk stills idolize them and even became friends with them but it's not the right time to share with that fan how did he become friends with the maknaes of EXO.

"Hyung!" Hyuk greeted as the boys from EXO stood up and exchanged greetings with VIXX.

"So, what's up?" Sehun asked, sipping onto his bubble tea.

Hakyeon nudged Hyuk, who looked as pale as a sheet of paper.

"Well..." Before Hyuk could finish his sentence, Hongbin had stood up and bowed.

"I'm sorry." he said. "My nuna had done something wrong again."

The members of EXO were taken aback.

"Wait, who is your nuna? Do we know her or something? Why are you apologizing to us now? Yah, hongbinnie, stop playing around. Is this a hidden camera?!" Baekhyun yelled with his eyes wide.

"Are you dumb? Look at their faces; do you think they're fooling around?" Tao rolled his eyes at Baekhyun who made a face.

"I'm the hyung here." he mumbled.

"Yes, in fact all of you know my nuna. She's Lee Yoonhee. I'm sorry, hyungs, she did something wrong again. She'd taken Chansoo home with her last night."

They were all shocked, wanting to speak up but Hongbin stopped them.

"We had an argument last night. I told her it's wrong, but she said she'll kill me if I screw her plan up and I had my members to take care of Chansoo for awhile but that ran down and took Chansoo with her and never returned home last night." He explained.

"Wow... Aren't you going to help your nuna?" Luhan said, eyeing weirdly at Hongbin who looked down in disgrace.

"Why would I? Even if I am going to risk my life, I'm going to save Chansoo and Chanyeol hyung's marriage." Hongbin said.

'Because a happy relationship is what I owed Mirae.'

"Do Chanyeol know about this?" Taekwoon spok

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter