Chapter 7 - Date, want you dead.

Love, Jealousy, Pain, Honeymoon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Where are you going again? Yeol, you haven’t been staying home after I’m discharged!” Mirae frowned, hands on her hips.

Chanyeol sighed and walked towards her and hugged her.

“I’m sorry, I’m just busy lately.” He answered.

“With what?” Mirae isn’t going to back down just like this.

“With work, I have this really big project coming soon; I’ve to study more to make it be a big hit.” He smiled, feeling a little guilty.

“Alright then, but at least come home earlier tonight, okay?” Mirae asked with puppy eyes.

Chanyeol sighed. “I’ll try but no promise though.” He said and kissed Mirae on the cheek. “I’m leaving.” He said and left the house, walking to his car.

He unlocked his car and called for Yoonhee.

“I’m coming, be prepared.” He says.

“Alright, come in when you arrive. I’m not ready yet, just got up.”

Chanyeol sighed and hang the phone.

Mirae paced around the house, totally having a feeling that Chanyeol’s not just going out almost every day just for work.

“I don’t believe things are this simple,” She mumbled.

Just then, her phone rang. She sighed and slides the button.

“Hello?” she answered.

“Oh hey, it’s me. Are you free for lunch today?” The caller asked and Mirae’s eyes widens.

“Hongbin! Yeah, I’m free now.” She said, smiling.

“I’ll pick you up at 3; you’ve about an hour to prepare. Maybe you wanna bring Chansoo along too.” Hongbin says, smiling from ear to ear.

Mirae agreed and hang the call. She ran to Chansoo’s room and brought him out from the bed.

“Let’s get you shower and changed!” She grinned and Chansoo chuckled as a response.

Just like this, she totally forgotten about her suspicious of Chanyeol not going out just for work.

 

“Why are you smiling like this?” Yoonhee asked Hongbin with her eyebrow raised.

“Nothing.” Hongbin shrugged and ran to his room.

“Hehe, date, hehe.” He chuckled to himself and got ready.

In twenty minutes time, Chanyeol arrived and Hongbin opened the door for him.

“Hey, hyung, why are you here?” Hongbin asked with wide eyes.

Since Hongbin didn’t know anything yet, Chanyeol didn’t want to tell him too. Before Chanyeol could reply Hongbin, Yoonhee appeared.

“Oh, I got him to send me out. Bye, brother. Have fun with your little date!” Yoonhee said and shut the door.

“Let’s go, honey.” Yoonhee smiled and hugged onto Chanyeol’s arm.

Chanyeol smiled and lead the way to his car.

 

 

Hongbin smiled and press on the door bell, trying to calm himself down.

“Let’s go.” Mirae grinned and used Chansoo’s small little hand to wave at Hongbin.

“Oh, hello kid.” Hongbin smiled and light

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter