Chapter 4 - Meeting

Love, Jealousy, Pain, Honeymoon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day where Chanyeol had wanted to avoid had arrived. It wasn't a smooth day; it had rained since Chanyeol woke up and never did it once stopped or turn smaller. Just like the weather, Chanyeol doesn't feel good. Not at all. He heated the pot of coffee he brew earlier and poured himself a cup. He sighed and placed his cup on the table.

"Why did I even agree on it?" He mumbled, shaking his head as he heads to his room shared with Mirae.

He didn't forget the date with Yoonhee, he didn't dare to. Like what Yoonhee said, Chanyeol knew she can kill both his wife and his child. 'What Yoonhee wants Yoonhee gets.' That's what Yoonhee's mom said before they passed away. He sighed and got casual clothes out from the closet and went to prepare. Soon after he is done, he got his car keys and called Yoonhee. Just like years back, he would give a call to Yoonhee to tell that he's coming so she wouldn't have to rush.

"I'm coming," he said and cut the phone without waiting for Yoonhee's reply.

He couldn't be bothered this time. All he has to do is to bring her for a date, that's all. He didn't even want to talk to Yoonhee. But for Mirae and Chansoo, he has to do whatever Yoonhee ask for.

He horned once he reached Yoonhee's house and Yoonhee skipped out. She stood outside, waiting for Chanyeol to get out from the car to open the door for her. But Chanyeol didn't, he is annoyed that Yoonhee stood outside for about 5 minutes without moving.

He scroll down the window and spoke, "come in, what are you waiting for?"

Yoonhee blew her bangs and opened the front door.

"Why didn't you open the door for me like you've always done before?" She asked, annoyed.

Chanyeol rolled his eyes behind his pair of sunnies and drove off.

"Yah, I'm asking you a question here!" She shouted.

Chanyeol brought his right hand to turn the radio's volume higher, trying hard to ignore Yoonhee's voice. Yoonhee got mad that she turned the volume down each time Chanyeol tries to turn it up again.

"What do you want?!" Chanyeol finally burst.

"I asked why didn't you open the door for me just now!" Yoonhee shouted, looking at him.

"I was told to go on a date with you, not being your boyfriend or your servant." He retorted. Yoonhee frowned and looked out to the window.

'Just you wait, Park Chanyeol, I will make you fall in love with me again.' She thought and smirked silently.

 

"We're here." Chanyeol casually says and got out from the car.

Yoonhee, again, waited for Chanyeol to walk over to open the door for her but he didn't. Instead, he stood in front of the car, waiting for Yoonhee to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter