Chapter 32

Love, Jealousy, Pain, Honeymoon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Five days since Chanyeol had his scan. The doctor said that he's fine, a completely healthy man, just that his vision is a little weak due to the impact of hit. Every day, Mirae will be there to take care of him, being a good wife should be. He'd always whine that Mirae shouldn't come too often, because after all she has to work - she has a modeling agency to be taken care of, even if her younger sister says it's fine for her to leave. 

"I am fine, Mae, you don't have to worry so much about me," Chanyeol sighs as he cupped Mirae's face into one of his big palms. Mirae shook her head as she grabbed one of the apples she had slice and chuck it into Chanyeol's mouth, refraining him to talk more. He chuckled lightly, with a little shake on his head. Chanyeol's vision had gotten much more better, it wasn't as blurry as before; although it is still a little blurry, he can at least tell what's ahead of him. 

"Don't you miss Chansoo?" Mirae questioned, taking a bite of the apple slices. Chanyeol nodded eagerly.

"Of cause! It's my son," He said proudly with his chest out, Mirae raised an eyebrow before chuckling.

"Mind you, Sir, but I am the one who gave birth to that little child." Chanyeol smiled lovingly at his wife. "Anyways, are you still mad at me?" 

Chanyeol stopped moving. He barely even breathe. "I don't." He answered, slowly moving his hands towards Mirae's. "How can I ever be mad at my lovely wife who have been planning for a hidden camera?" He sighed, "I didn't know how tiring it was for you to come home that late, especially when you've work. You know, Mirae, there was once I was so curious what you were doing till late at your office, I called your secretary and asked her." 

Mirae looked up at him. "Minah?" Chanyeol nodded. 

"Yeah, Minah. She didn't want to tell me anything, she just said you've lots and lots of meeting. She even said that you weren't even eating well those few days, and I was worried sick. I wanted to talk to you, but I have schedule till late. You don't know how upset I was at myself," He brushed through Mirae's hair with a weak smile. Mirae finally cracked a smile after the silence. She of cause knew that her husband was calling her office and asking what she was doing. No matter what work Mirae was handling then, she would put it aside and pick up the office phone beside her, listening to the both talking. And with each phone call ending, there's always a smile on her face. 

"I know about them, Yeol. I was listening to them." She chuckled, putting the bowl of apple slices aside, then moving to the empty space on the bed where Chanyeol patted. Chanyeol wrapped his hands around her petite body. 

"I love you so much, Mirae." Mirae smiled and nodded, inhaling the scent on Chanyeol; the perfect scent she's always loved. 

"I love you too, Yeol. Promise me you will never go?"

Chanyeol nodded. "Of cause." Mirae smiled and kissed him on the lips. And that was the last kiss they had, before Chanyeol was pushed into the emergency room. His heart weaken out of a sudden, and he couldn't see at all. Mirae wasn't by his side, she left for work because they have an important meeting. As soon as Mirae receive the news, she ran out of the meeting room and lost the 20 million deal. 

Nothing matters more than Chanyeol, not even a 20 million deal. She knew she couldn't drive in this state even if she wants to, and so she hailed a cab. Rushing the driver, they finally arrive at the hotel within thirty minutes. She gave a large change and didn't bother to wait, she ran all the way to the emergency surgery room and waited. 

"Please, please don't let this be bad." She prayed and prayed. Soon after, both parents were here with their little baby boy. Mirae was staring at air when Chansoo came to her, calling for her to hug him. Mrs. Kim's heartached when she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter