Chapter 13 - The hospital

Love, Jealousy, Pain, Honeymoon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hongbin waited for Yoonhee to get out of the house before he walks out of his room. He looked around and made sure Yoonhee has gotten out of the area and quickly washed up.

 He changes into fresh and clean clothes and preceded to the third storey, the room that were never in used after their parents passed away.

Hongbin stretched his hand and rested it on the door knob. “Should I?” he asked himself and sighed.

He knew ‘yes’ is winning over ‘no’, he twist the doorknob, expecting it to open but it didn’t, it was locked. Thinking the doorkob is stucked, Hongbin tried twisting it again for a few times, but it didn’t help even with the pulling.

He sighed and was about to walk away until he heard someone shouting inside. He couldn’t hear whose voice does that belongs to, but he was sure it’s a lady and ’s taped up.

“I will be back!” he yelled and ran downstairs to look for the spare key. “Where would nuna place them at?” he searches for it nervously.

“The cupboard!” he smiles and ran to the TV console, he pulls out one of the drawers and prayed hard the keys are still there. Yoonhee doesn’t know there’s a spare key there, their parent’s didn’t tell her about it. Instead, Hongbin knows about the existence of that spare key there. He grinned and grabbed the key, running up to the third storey even when he’s panting hard.

“Don’t worry, I will get you out! Hang on!” he yelled again once he heard the lady’s struggling.

5 seconds after, the door opened and Hongbin rushed in. The colour of his face drained. He didn’t expect he’d see Mirae in there, with the floor and her clothes, including her head are full of blood. He kneed down in front of Mirae and wiped the blood that are still not dry. He then took off the tape that was on Mirae’s mouth.

“Hongbin ah,” Mirae smiled and she fainted again. Hongbin called for the ambulance before untying Mirae. “Don’t worry, you’ll be fine.” He muttered and brought her down to the living room, not bothering about the mess in the room.

He couldn’t care

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter