Chapter 6 - Past part. 2

Love, Jealousy, Pain, Honeymoon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mirae went around asking if someone knows exactly where Park Chanyeol is, but none said they do. Only at the last stop, at class 1-2, she finally found a pretty guy sitting at the end of the row by the window, chatting around with his friends. She approached him carefully, not exactly knowing if he is Park Chanyeol.

"Are you Park Chanyeol?" She asked and the boys stopped chattering and looked at her.

"Yeah, I am." He responded with big cute eyes.

Mirae smiled and passed him his file.

"Here, you dropped this when the both of us hit each other. Remember?" She smiled.

"Ah, yes! No wonder I couldn't find my file. Thank you so much-" Chanyeol squinted his eyes on her name tag.

"Kim Mirae, I'm Kim Mirae." Chanyeol smiled and nodded.

"Yeah, thanks so much, Mirae sshi. I owe you a drink." He winked and Mirae immediately turned pink.

"It's fine. Then." She bowed and left despite Chanyeol calling for her.

Mirae finally took a large breath when she's far enough from Chanyeol's class. She fanned herself and calm down.

"It's just a wink, get hold of yourself." she scolded and knocked onto her head.

"Yeol, she's a pretty one." His friend said and Chanyeol nods.

"Yeah, she's a good catch."

His friend got down from the table and sat on the chair.

"I think it's time for you to break up with Yoonhee nuna. There are many fishes in the ocean that are better than she is, look, there's already an example of a good and pretty one. Don't you see her cheeks went pinked just now?" Junyong said, nudging his shoulder.

Chanyeol knew where this chat is going and he is too tired to pick up a fight again because of this topic.

"Jun, I know where this is going. No, I will not break up with Yoonhee nuna and that's final." He said, flipping his comic book.

"But Yeol, you know what she's doing behind your back!" Junyong yelled softly, not wanting to gather attentions from their classmates.

"She is not such person, okay, Jun? I know her better than you do, so don't judge just because you've seen her having parties with other guys almost every night." he hissed.

"But-"

Junyong wanted to convince his best friend, but Chanyeol stood up and walked off. Junyong knew better than Chanyeol, he does know what of a person Yoonhee really is. He has wanted to stop Chanyeol from falling deeper, but that stubborn kid jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter