Chapter 21

Love, Jealousy, Pain, Honeymoon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hongbin sighed for the nth of time while bowing. "I'm sorry, I got it wrong again." He closes his eyes, waiting for his dance instructor to scold him. Instead, he patted on Hong bin’s shoulder. "Its fine, Kong. Let's take 5, he needs a break." Kin, the dance instructor smiled and walked over to his bag. Hongbin sighed again and walked over to his, taking his water bottle out. "Are you sure you're okay today? You look sick today." N says, worried for Hongbin. Hongbin smiled and shook his head. "I'm fine, hyung." 

 

N let out a soft sigh and ending with a smile. "Alright, if you feel sick or pain anywhere, let me know okay? I see if I could excuse you from today's activity or tomorrow's for you to rest." Hongbin was glad he has such members, or brothers he had gotten in exchange for those few years of being a trainee. N is like a mother to him, always there to replenish what he doesn't has and what he is in need of. To others, N may be annoying, to ask if you need something that often. But to Hongbin, or to VIXX, they had long gotten used to it. He has always been grateful to N even if he doesn't say it out.

 

Hongbin smiled and nodded. "Yeah, thanks, hyung. Thank you." he says, sincerely, hoping N would take it seriously. N laughed a little and shook his head. "It's fine. That's my responsibility, to take good care of you kids." he smiled and patted on his arm. "Shall we continue our practice? It's not any longer till our comeback." Hongbin nodded with a grin and pulled N up from the ground. "Let's start, guys!" Hongbin yelled and clapped, getting all of their attentions.

 

----

 

"Thank you; hope to hear from you soon." Mirae smiled and shook hands with the other party. "Of cause. You have the most perfect models in this industry; also, they're all well-trained. If I need any more of them, I will definitely come to you." Mr. Lee smiled, more like giving a y smile. Mirae chuckled awkwardly, feeling uncomfortable to be around the elder alone for the 2 hours of meeting, to decide which model he wants to use for his new commercial.

 

Just then, Chanyeol came in. "Oh, Mr. Lee. Welcome, welcome. Are you satisfied with our models?" Chanyeol said with a smile, walking over and hugged Mirae by the waist, bringing her closer, giving Mr. Lee that "she's mine" look. 

 

Mr. Lee let out a loud cough and brought his hand back to his side. "Of cause, why am I not? Starz Entertainment has the best models in the whole world. And I expect no NGs in my commercials,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter