Chapter 18 - WHAT?!

Love, Jealousy, Pain, Honeymoon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"But why?" Chanyeol asked, sighing again at Doctor Yoon and he laughed. "I apologised, didn't I?" Chanyeol stared at him with no emotions before smiling slowly. "No next time okay? Don't play with my weak heart!" Chanyeol raised his voice a little which made Doctor Yoon laughed even louder.

 

"Alright, alright. I will tell Mirae about this." he chuckles and Chanyeol joined him.

 

"Thankful that your wife's fine?" Chanyeol nodded with a smile. "Of cause!" He yelled. "Who wouldn't be?"

 

Doctor Yoon chuckled and shook his head. "Miracle always works on her. The first time she got into an accident, she didn't die. The second one in the hospital, she didn't too. And now, she didn't too. She must have 9 lives to live like the cats." Doctor Yoon joked.

 

"Of cause, Doctor Yoon. We all know how special Mirae is. Plus, she's my wife." Chanyeol boasted and winked. Doctor Yoon laughed louder with Chanyeol. *Thank god it's all back to normal now* Chanyeol smiled.

 

---

 

Chanyeol walked back to Mirae's room after the talk and he smiled at the figure that is playing with Chansoo. Mirae turned to the door when Chansoo starts chuckling at the direction. "Oh, you're back." Mirae grinned and Chanyeol nodded. "Yeap. Why aren't you resting? You're still weak." Chanyeol frowned and Mirae shook her head with a light chuckle. "I'm fine, sweet heart. He's calling for me to play with him and you know I can never say no."

 

Chanyeol's eyes widen a little and smiled after that. *Looks like I should really believe in what Doctor Yoon said. Mirae's really starting to regain her memories.*

 

"When do I get to go home? Isn't it today?" Chanyeol shook his head with a smile. "Not today. You have to stay here for a few days; you're still weak like I said." Mirae pouted but turn to Chanyeol later. "Why am I here again? What happened?"

 

"Er. You. Er." Chanyeol started and Mirae raised an eyebrow. "Yoonhee." he mumbled and she finally knows what Chanyeol is talking about. "Oh, where is she now?" She asked, playing with Chansoo. "The jail. Do you know that Kris hyung is actually interested in her since recently?" he laughed and Mirae let her jaws dropped in surprise.

 

"What? Are you kidding me?" Chanyeol shook his head. "Nope,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter