Chapter 25 - Drunk before realizing

Love, Jealousy, Pain, Honeymoon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally a long and "interesting" chapter for you guys!! I'm sorry, had to drag it until now!

Enjoy! x

She smiled dreamily as she picks up the sixth cup of her soju. "He didn't trust me," she hiccupped. "I wasn't expecting this." she whispers and June frowned. 

"Stop it, you're drunk." June said and snatched the cup of soju away from Mirae's hand.

"Hey, give it back!" she yelled drowsily, didn't know what the hell is going on, her head hurts but her heart hurts even more. 

"That's it. We're going home now; I'm going to send you home. Your home." June said, that was her last straw, seeing Mirae hurting herself is the last she'd wanted to see. She grabbed the drunken Mirae who collapsed on the table and Mirae's bag on the ground too, both walking to the taxi stand outside of the restaurant.

"I hate it when you hurt yourself,"—she sighs—"it’s like you don't have any control over yourself. You think it's the best way to wash the pain away but trust me, you're just being silly. Who says Chanyeol doesn't trust you? He didn't say it out of his mouth, did he? I believe that Chanyeol's a good husband, so what have you done to cut his tail away?" June opened the door of the taxi and put Mirae down properly and gently, she didn't want to wake her up. 

"At least she's not being loud like Jae." she sighed and told the uncle Mirae's address. 

Out of a sudden through the ride to her house, Mirae spoke up, "I plan this all with all my efforts for this show, for him and for us. I thought using this show I could also create a hidden camera like the PD asked for and then bring him to the anniversary dinner. I planned this behind his back with Hongbin. I thought a guy would understand a guy best, you know I can never choose the right present for a guy, huh? I know Chanyeol doesn't like any one of my presents to him. He likes it because I gave it to him, that's all. But then, everything just does down the drain now. He doesn't trust me, my family, June, my family is wrecked." Mirae croaked and it startled June. 

"Mae? Mae, are you awake?" There are no replies from her, June guessed that she's sleep talking yet it hurts her more. "I hope you two talk things properly. Your family isn't wrecked, yet. If you continue to hide the truth then yes, your family will be wrecked."

With many difficulties, June opened the main door of the Park's mansion and brings her in, laying her on the couch before moving to the kitchen. She smells alcohol everywhere, very terrible alcohol smell. She had already had enough of Mirae's soju; she didn't want to experience that again.

She moved over to brew some tea just in case Mirae wakes up any time—Mirae's a light sleeper—but she hears a lady's laughter. She knew that couldn't be Mirae, she doesn't have such dolly voice. June stopped whatever she's doing and moved out of the kitchen slowly. 

June the lights of the living room, getting afraid that it might have been a robber (the parks are rich, remember?) and slowly moved towards the lady who's giggling. Just then, she heard Chanyeol's voice. "Hmm, you're good at it." 

June was shocked. "Good at it?" June questioned herself and decided to ruin the atmosphere. She knew she had to, that's her friend's marriage and Chanyeol is one of her closest friend in EXO as well. Knowing that Mirae's still asleep like a dead log at the couch, that lady with Chanyeol defini

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter