Chapter 8 - Forever

Love, Jealousy, Pain, Honeymoon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Mirae, wait!” Chanyeol yelled, chasing after them.

Mirae ignored the calls and shouts from Chanyeol and got into Hongbin’s car. Hongbin rolled his eyes at Chanyeol and walked over to his side.

“Wait, I can explain!” Chanyeol yelled, hitting on Mirae’s window.

Mirae rolled her eyes and pat Chansoo to sleep. But Chansoo’s attention is on his father. No matter how hard Mirae tried to pat him to sleep, Chansoo will turn to his father and smiles at his dad.

Mirae sighed and handed Chansoo to Hongbin.

“It won’t hurt to listen him talk crap. We have time, don’t we?”

Hongbin nodded reluctantly.

“Good. I’ll be quick.” She smiled and unclipped her safety belt and opened the door.

Chanyeol grins as his wife alights the car.

“You have five minutes to bull.” Mirae says, leaning back on the car and definitely not having eye contact with Chanyeol.

Chanyeol tried to hold Mirae’s hand but she pulled away.

“I said talk, not being touchy.” She snapped.

Chanyeol nodded like a guilty puppy and put his hands back to his side.

“I have my own difficulties to do that.” He says and Mirae snorted.

“What difficulties? Don’t you trust me as your wife that you can’t tell me what your difficulties are? Didn’t we vow to be there for each other on that day we get married in the darn church? What’s happening now, Yeol? Why does everything seems like 3 years back, when she comes back into your life and tries to all of us up? What is happening?” She says, blinking away her tears but her tears slipped off her eyes.

Chanyeol brought his hands up to wipe her tears away.

“Don’t cry. You know I don’t like it when you cry.” He mutters. “I will explain everything to you when everything’s done once and for all. Okay? You know I love you, don’t you?”

Mirae nodded while crying.

“Good. I promise you, I will never repeat the same mistake as before. And my heart will forever belong to you.” He ended with a peck on Mirae’s lips.

“Now go, go and have your lunch with Hongbin if you still want. Or you can come home with me, or we could go and grab some lunch and then a family date.” He says with a smile, hands resting on Mirae’s shoulders.

“I guess I will complete the lunch date with Hongbin. You know, it’s not nice to leave someone alone because your spouse suddenly appears in front of you.” She frowned and wiped her remaining tears away.

Chanyeol chuckled at her and kissed her forehead.

“Alright, then go on. I will see you at home later, okay?” Mirae nodded with a light smile.

“Remember, I will always love you, forever.” Mirae nodded again and tip toed to leave a kiss on Chanyeol.

Chanyeol smiled in between the kiss.

‘Darn. I really missed those lips so much.’ He thought and broke the kiss.

“Now go, don’t let him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter