Chapter 12 - Wedding, realising

Love, Jealousy, Pain, Honeymoon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol got up from the bed and headed for the bathroom. He faces the mirror and sighed. “You’re useless.” He says and frowned. “You can’t even protect your wife and your son. You’re useless, Park Chanyeol.”

“Stop talking to yourself, it’s scary.” Yoora, Chanyeol’s older sister chuckled and Chanyeol jumped up. “W-wait, nuna, how did you get in?!” he yelled in shock and Yoora laughed and swing the keys on her finger. “Oh, mom gave you that?” she nodded with a smile. “I had to visit this house since I’m free from my schedules,” she smiles. “Oh, where’s Mirae? I’m also here to ask if I could interview her company.”

“She isn’t here.” Chanyeol sighed. “I didn’t know she works on a Saturday, I could have visited her at her company then.”

“No, nuna. She has been kidnapped.” He sighed and Yoora’s eyes widens. “AISH!” she knocked his head and Chanyeol rubbed the spot with a pout. “Please don’t tell me it has to do with Yoonhee, please.”

And Chanyeol nodded. Yoora sighed and shook her head. “Bring Mirae back safely, idiot. I will leave first since Mirae isn’t around.” Yoora said and left the room. “WHAT ABOUT ME?!” Chanyeol yelled and Yoora didn’t respond at all. He sighed and got ready for the ‘wedding’.

 

 

At 9 am sharp, Chanyeol knocked on Yoonhee’s house door. Yoonhee smiled once she sees him. “Morning, dear.” She greeted and Chanyeol nodded. “Let’s go, we’re late.”

“I didn’t know you can’t wait to get married with me!” she squeaked and Chanyeol rolled his eyes. “I have work after this. Hurry up and get in the car.” He concluded and got into the car. Yoonhee pouted and followed suit.

Soon later, they arrived at the bridal shop and Yoonhee had to drag Chanyeol in. “Hi sir, madam, what kind of suits would you two like to have?” One sales assistant asks and Yoonhee smiled brightly. “A simple and sweet one for me, as for him, I will leave it to him.”

The lady nodded and smiled, proceeding to one of the dresses and pulled it out. “I’m sure this suits you best.” Yoonhee nodded in satisfactory and went to change into. “How

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter