Chapter 9

Love, Jealousy, Pain, Honeymoon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Get up, baby. We’re going on a family date today.” Chanyeol smiled while waking his wife up. Mirae stirred and opened her eyes.

“What?” she asked and Chanyeol chuckled.

“Get up, lazy bum. We’re late for our date!” Chanyeol slapped Mirae’s and got up from the bed to the next door, the baby’s room.

Mirae then opened her eyes fully and a smile crept up her face.

“Did he just say a date?!” She asked herself while laughing before dragging herself up.

She looked at the clock in front of her and got shocked.

“Yah, Park Chanyeol! It’s only 7 am in the morning; we’re not late for our date! Yet!” She yelled and walked to the bathroom clumsily while whining at how early it is, and how tired she is.

Chanyeol chuckled and walked into their room with Chansoo on his arms.

“Sorry, it’s just I wished to spend a whole full day with the two of you,” he says while smiling at his wife.

“Fine, get out, I need to bathe.” Mirae groaned and pushed him out carefully.

“But we’re husband and wife; it’s alright for me to see you bathe. It’s not like I haven’t seen that body of yours before.” He smirked and Mirae rolled her eyes before closing the door, making sure she had it locked before taking off her clothes.

“Where are we going today?” Mirae ask as soon as they enter the car. Chanyeol smiled and shook his head.

“Not telling.” He says and Mirae frowned.

“I didn’t wake up at 7 bloody AM for this, Park Chanyeol. It’s now or never.”

“Back to your house, I know you missed your parents so much since they went back home and you’re getting busier this few days.” He smiled and wrapped his hand around hers.

Mirae smiled at her husband. “Thank you… I know you’re busy, and you still-”

Chanyeol shook his head. “Nothing is as important as my wife’s happiness.” Mirae swear at that time, she fell in love with Chanyeol again.

The family are having great time in the living room, watching random dramas that are coming up on the channel, none feel like leaving th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter