Chapter 22 - Lunch date

Love, Jealousy, Pain, Honeymoon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm back, omg I'm so sorry! T^T

 

Hongbin had never looked forward to any dates with females before, except for today, that little lunch meal with Mirae. Leo had warned him for the past 24 hours, throwing him glances to make him feel a little guilty and to cancel the date. But no, Hongbin didn’t feel guilty at all. He thinks he at least deserves a little time with his “best friend” he had called for years.

Hongbin smiled as he checks his reflection through the mirror, applying the last bit of his BB cream to hide his imperfections dark eye bags he had gotten from work and practice. “You sure you want to do this?” Hongbin jumped up in shock as Leo stands at the door side, with his hood up, staring at him with his head tilted. Hongbin took a deep breath and nodded.

“Of cause, hyung, I’d never looked forward to any dates that N hyung had put me to than this.” He says, cleaning his hands. Leo went forward and knocked onto his head. “Don’t come back home, running to me that you’ve regretted, I won’t do anything this time.” Leo whispers. “And Hakyeon doesn’t know about this. If he does, you’re as good as dead. I’ll keep this as a secret, for now. The last time, Binnie. This will be the last time.” Leo stares at him before walking away, sighing quietly under his breath.

Does he even know what he’s doing?, Leo thought. Breaking up a family is wrong, like Leo had emphasized almost every time to Hongbin, and Hongbin knows it too. Especially when he has an older sister who tries to break their family. They don’t need history to repeat again.

As Leo was thinking how he should convince Hongbin, he didn’t feel that Ravi sat down beside him. “Taekwoon hyung, what are you thinking of? You look very disturbed, and stressed.” Ravi asked, feeling concern. Leo’s one who never speaks his mind out most of the time, even if he smiles, he smiles on the inside all the time. The first big concern for N is probably Leo not speaking his mind out, but thank God N never leaves Leo out, never, even when Leo’s being in his own world at the side.

“Nothing,” Leo answers. “Do you want to eat ramyeon? I will cook them now.” At the thought of Leo’s tasty ramyeon, the best, according to N, Ravi nodded furiously. “Of cause, hyung, I had to eat it whenever I can!” he yelled and Leo smiled a little while walking towards the kitchen.

“Did I hear someone say ramyeon?!” Ken exclaimed, coming out from a cupboard near the kitchen. “What are you doing there, Ken hyung?” Ravi rolled his eyes and Ken chuckled foolishly. “I was trying to scare Hongbin but that kid never

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter