Chapter 28

Love, Jealousy, Pain, Honeymoon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5th December, 2006

The day I was told that I’m in an arranged marriage with my number 1 idol—except for taemin whose first out of everything—Park Chanyeol. I was happy and excited to know him even further. Rumors said he is cold, he doesn’t smile often off-stage and is a brat.

7th December, 2006

The day we first met at the hotel’s restaurant. I was nervous, I didn’t know what I should wear, or how to do my make up on the day, to put my hair up or to curl it. Dolling up has always been my favourite thing to do. But I don’t always doll up for someone.

 

15th December, 2006

I became EXO’s stylist. I annoyed the hell out of Park Chanyeol, my husband. He’s indeed cold and hot-headed. But his smile is beautiful; as beautiful as the moonlight.

 

1st of February, 2007

We vowed to never leave each other no matter what, we’d hear each other out if anything happens.

 

27th February, 2007

We got together.

 

10th March, 2007

We got caught by the paparazzis. Days weren’t easy, Chanyeol’s fans left and come-by, standing up for us. I blamed myself. If I didn’t go along with “You’re my girlfriend, I don’t take ‘No’ as an answer”, he wouldn’t be dissed by some fans.

 

20th June, 2007

I almost lost my life. Thank God someone passed by and noticed me.

 

28th June, 2007 

I was told I’m lucky to be alive. I was supposed to be awake by three days time, that was what the doctors expect but I didn’t. Chanyeol left for California, and all I was left was a letter from him. I promised that I’ll visit him.

 

29th June, 2007

I was stabbed in the stomach by my old used-to-be best friend, Lee Yoonhee. I was looking for my phone to call Chanyeol, to tell him that I’m awake and soon I’ll be meeting him there. But Yoonhee was holding onto my phone, she dropped it into the water and soon stabbed me. I was afraid. What if I lose my life now? What if I don’t get to see Chanyeol anymore? I held onto my breath and struggled, hoping someone would pass by. But there wasn’t anyone who’s passing by, it was already eight pm. And nurses and doctors changed shift at this time.

 

2nd July, 2007

I made my lawyer wrote that stack of papers for my future. He didn’t want to write it for me, until I threaten to write it by myself. I know he wouldn’t allow me to even though I was holding a lawyer’s pass. He knew all I wanted was a confirmed sign by a lawyer, someone who’s more capable of me. He went along with my request, and I filed for a divorce with Chanyeol.

 

3rd July, 2008 

I made Jae went on a trip with me to the shopping malls. We got the boys nice apparels and the stuffs they like. We hope they haven’t changed their style. They might have adapted to the US style, but we prayed hard they still like the way they used to dress. I walked by a jewellery job, and I spotted the perfect rings for us. I took note of it and decided to come back on another day.

 

5th July, 2008

We took the plane and fly all the way to our destination. We can’t afford to lose any more time, we drove back home and met our oldest brother there. It’s been awhile since we last saw him.

 

10th July, 2008

I went out alone to meet my brother at a cafe. I saw Kris and Suho, but I didn’t dared to yell for them. I wasn’t ready yet. I was guilty. I should’ve came by earlier, but I can’t, I just started up a small business alone.

 

12th July, 2008

I couldn’t wait anymore. I was impatient. I need to see him even though I was guilty as . It has been a year, a year since I woke up from my coma, a year since I last saw him and kiss him. Even though speaking on the phone sounds really better, I couldn’t help but to miss him even more. I appeared at the company in the California with my siblings. I passed him the file. He was shocked. But we signed the divorce letter anyways.

 

18th August, 2008

We got engaged. I bought the rings I saw a while ago. Thank God it was still there. But Chanyeol didn’t like it. He said it was too plain for a princess to wear. I insist on buying it. And he promised to get a nicer one on our next anniversary.

 

27th November, 2008

His birthday, and we got married officially. I became Mrs. Park, the one and only wife of Park Chanyeol’s. I was happy, and the night we made love.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter