Chapter 31

Love, Jealousy, Pain, Honeymoon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In tears, Mirae broke down. She didn't know what she's going to do without Chanyeol; she always has Chanyeol by her side. She'd never expected her husband to leave her, they're going to grow old no matter what fights happened between them. Chanyeol's gone, a phrase which is on repeat in Mirae's head. She knew she lost him, but she wanted him to come back even though he's gone.

"Yeol-ah," she cried as Mrs. Park wiped her tears and hugged Mirae. 

"Mirae, please," she croaked as Mirae tried to pry her arms away from her body, but Mrs. Park's hug is too tight for her to get away. Mrs. Park's heart broke immediately, she is sure her son's life is gone; and she didn't want to lose her daughter-in-law as well. 

Noticing the heavy atmosphere, Yoonhee tried to move them out of the room so that the doctors can take care of the situation before everything worsen. But Mirae doesn't want to, she wants to stay in the room. Yoonhee doesn't want her to stay, but knowing how stubborn Mirae is, Yoonhee allowed Mirae to do whatever she wants.

Just then, everyone stopped doing whatever they're doing and turned their attention to the bed. How on Earth did the dead man jumped up? The doctors quickly rushed to Chanyeol's bedside and checked him thoroughly. Chanyeol's head hurts right after he's up, his mom and Mirae ran to him but are stopped by the nurses. 

Chanyeol looked around him and is confused. How did he landed here in the hospital? What had exactly happened and who did he spoke to before he woke up? He's felt like he had a very long sleep, his shoulder felt sour and he doesn't feel like he has strength at all. The doctors frowned as soon as they're finished with the examine.

"How is my son, doctor?" 

The doctor shook his head. "We need to test him. We've had come across such issues but this one is special... He's... alright. Perfectly fine." 

The others' eyes widened in shock. But how? Chanyeol got into a serious accident and he even lost his life for that few seconds before he jumped up! How can he be alright? 

Mirae didn't bother, she pushed every one away and hugged Chanyeol right away when she's beside him. "You scared me!" She yelled as Chanyeol returned the smile, smiling weakly.

"Did I? But why am I here? And I feel... restless?" Chanyeol asked and Mirae touched his forehead, checking him everywhere.

"Are you okay, dear? You were in a car accident, did you remember anything?" Cha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter