Chapter 11 - Finding out

Love, Jealousy, Pain, Honeymoon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Bull,” Mirae retorted and Yoonhee kicked her in the stomach. “Watch what you’re saying.” Yoonhee smirks. “Whatever. From tomorrow on, I will be Mrs. Park and you? You’ll be nobody, just like those days when I won the beauty contest in school.”

Mirae laughed. Yoonhee eyed Mirae weirdly. ‘Did she hurt her head badly from the hit against the wall just now?’

“What are you laughing at?”

“You. Everything. It’s funny, don’t you think so?” Mirae smirks. “You left him, you hurt him, and you made him hate all the girls in this world once. He doesn’t believe in anyone, and his mom is one of them, almost. And now you’re back, you’re saying that you still love him, you want to have his baby and become his wife. Don’t you think it’s funny? You’re not the one who’s there for him when he needs someone.”

Yoonhee closed her eyes, trying to control herself. “Shut up! I don’t want to hear you now!” She yelled and Mirae scoffed.

“More like you’re obsessed.” Mirae murmurs and that was the last straw for Yoonhee. Yoonhee grabbed the bat near the table beside her and swing it across Mirae’s head. Mirae groaned in pain and her head starts bleeding. She cleans it away and chuckled. Within seconds, her eyes fell and she fainted.

Yoonhee throw the bat on the floor and walked out of the room. “I didn’t do this. No, I didn’t.” she whispered and jumped up when Hongbin calls for her. “Have you eaten your pills, nuna? It’s time,” he says, walking closer to her. “No! Don’t come closer!” she yelled and Hongbin immediately stopped there. “Nuna, are you okay?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter