Chapter 24 - Volcano erruption

Love, Jealousy, Pain, Honeymoon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yes I took very long to update! I am so sorry, I will be back for another update tomorrow night! I promise!

Anyways, you can unsubscribe this story if you want. I know it's getting even boring each time I update. 

I'm sorry if I don't meet your standard anymore. But that doesn't mean I won't continue to work harder! ^^

Enjoy~!

 

He smiles and nodded at every sentence she’s saying even if he disagrees with her. She’s an angel, Hongbin thought and smiled again.

“What are you smiling at? I’m talking about my late pet dog that I’d during college, it’s supposed to be a sad story but you made it look as if it’s a joke?” Mirae eyed on Hongbin weirdly.

“Oh, right. I apologise.” He smiles and Mirae shakes her head. “Now, back to the point, how is it going?” Hongbin then sipped on his drink while Mirae nodded.

“It’s going well. He starts to suspect me now, so I guess its going fine.” Mirae smiled.

“Don’t you think it’s a little harsh? You know, I could always help to talk to them, right?”

Mirae shook her head and waved her hands in front of Hongbin.

“No way are you going to do that!” She yelled, startling him.

“But why? This is going to be bad if he misunderstands us, and you know I hate it when the both of you quarrel.” Hongbin frowns a little.

As much as Hongbin loves spending time with Mirae alone, sometimes, he needs to be serious. Love aside, serious thoughts here, now.

Mirae doesn’t heed his advice about Hongbin trying to talk things well with the producer and writer of the program and she said this have to continue until the due date. Fine, Hongbin sighs, if that’s what she wants then he’s fine.

“So let’s just go on with the plan. Remember, don’t leak them out or I’ll kill you! I didn’t plan this hard to waste all my efforts!” Mirae warned and Hongbin laughed.

He shook his head with a smile. “I won’t.” he says.

 

The day has arrived in a blink of eyes. Mirae has hoped her plan doesn’t fail. She needs this to be a perfect one. She smiles as she unlocks the front door and is welcomed by Chanyeol, who’s sitting on the couch, with an “Unhappy” written all over his face.

“I’m home

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter