Chapter 15 - Finally

Love, Jealousy, Pain, Honeymoon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The trio rushed to the hospital as fast as they can. Of cause, with Kris and Suho holding onto their safety belts like their life depended on them and with Chanyeol speeding, crossing almost ALL the red lights. Luckily Suho who stopped him at certain times when Suho felt alright to talk. And soon they regretted letting Chanyeol drive. “I told you we shouldn’t let him drive! Did you see he’d almost hit the car in front of us if I didn’t point that out?!” Kris yelled and Suho frowned. “It’s not like he would listen to us!”

And Chanyeol had already walked far away from the leaders. Kris glanced at Suho once more before walking away angrily. “What? It’s not my fault, I wasn’t the one who said yes when Chanyeol begged and did aegyo.” Suho snorted and walked after Kris.

Chanyeol speed up right to Mirae’s ward and froze outside of her room. “This room… Didn’t we promise not to be back here again?” He sighed and walked in. “Hi mom, dad.” He greeted his parents and walked towards Mirae. He holds his tears back and caresses her face. “Hi babe,” he says with a weak smile. “I’m here. I’m sorry I’m late.”

“But I’m here. Aren’t I? So you’ve to wake up quickly, oh?” he said and smiled. “I will be waiting. But I won’t wait for long; I might run away with another lady if you don’t wake up.” He joked. “Do you want anything to eat, Chanyeol? Or drink?” Mrs. Park asked but he shook his head, not wanting anything to drink or eat. “I’ll be fine, don’t worry.” He smiled and Mrs. Park patted on his shoulder.

 

Hongbin had gone back to his house to grab a few of his clothes before going back to his company. Hongbin was about to put on his shoes, but the door rang. He frowned and opened the door. “Chansoo?” he said as he sees the baby in front of him, in a lady’s arms. The lady nodded.

“Yoonhee had me take care of him. She said she would come around to collect him, but she didn’t, so I’d to bring him back before whomever reports that he’s missing. I don’t want to be in trouble.”

She passed Chansoo over to him. “Thank you.” He said and she nodded with a smile. “I’m Nana. You must be Hongbin, right?” he smiled and nodded. “Yes, I am. But will you excuse me? I’m a little busy now, especially when this kid is with me right now.”

Nana stunned but nodded, allowing Hongbin to walk pass her. Soon later, she frowned. “This is the first time a guy rejected me. What on earth is happening? Is my makeup smudged? Am I not pretty enough?! Ugh!” she yelled and walked out of the area.

 

Hongbin rushed back to the hospital to pass Chansoo back before rushing for his schedule. He walked in and smiled. “Hyung, Chansoo’s here.” He woke Chanyeol up and Chanyeol stirred before opening his eyes. “Oh, thank you, Hongbin ah.” He says. “It’s nothing. I’ve to leave now. See you soon.”

Hongbin the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter