Chapter 10 - Please be safe

Love, Jealousy, Pain, Honeymoon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yeol, you know you can't just hide from her forever." Baekhyun said, frowning at his best friend who decided to go all MIA on Yoonhee who has been spam calling him every single day that he had to change his phone number.

"I know, but this is all I can do, for now." Chanyeol sighed and rubbed his temples. Baekhyun sighed too. "You know what? One day she's going to come on your door, knocking, just to look for you, Yeol. Do something, and not just avoid her! You know how things could be changed within seconds!" Baekhyun raised his voice slightly, getting pissed that Chanyeol isn't planning to do anything.

Chanyeol's about to reply to Baekhyun, but his phone rang. He frowns as he sees the caller ID. Mirae doesn't call him at this timing, he knows it. Why would Mirae call at freaking 6pm when she's busy working, and having a meeting, he must add it mentally in his brain.

He picked up and smiled slightly. "Hi babe, what is it?" he asked while sipping on his beer. "You think you can avoid me forever, didn't you?" He heard the person smirked over the line. "What are you doing with my wife's phone?" He emphasized on 'my wife'.

"Nothing, just a surprise attack that I planned earlier on. Her face looks beautiful and clean, but it's going to be prettier after I leave my craving there. Oh, and Chansoo? I talked to one of the head of the orphanage, and she's pretty happy to have Chansoo in her orphanage, Yeol." she smirks again.

Chanyeol banged the table with his hand and clenched his fist tightly. "What do you want?"

"Marry me." she said bluntly.

"What?" he asked in disbelief. Baekhyun's starting to get worried. 'Why the hell is this bastard reacting like this?' he thought as he looks at Chanyeol with a 'who the is that if it's not Mae on the line?' face.

"I made myself clear. I said marry me, Park Chanyeol. You promised me when we were younger, remember?"

Chanyeol's frown finds its way back again. "Darn it, Lee Yoonhee. I will not and free my wife and son!" he yelled and Baekhyun got shocked. Baekhyun quickly called Hongbin to ask where Yoonhee is.

"I don't care how, Park Chanyeol. If you want your wife and your son to be back in one full piece, you'd better marry me. I will give you just an hour to think about it. Think, carefully." With

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter