Chapter 27

Love, Jealousy, Pain, Honeymoon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Her world came crushing down, she didn't know what she's suppose to do. One moment the doctor said her boy's fine, the other moment she received news from the nurse of the other hospital that her husband's life is in danger. The memories of her past with Chanyeol has suddenly passed through her mind as if a movie has been just specially for her. She didn't know why, her regrets came back to her. Not able to control, she yelled and hit herself hard on the face, the head, started pinching herself. 

Mrs. Kim didn't understand why Mirae did that, she's afraid, scared and confused. Why did her daughter did that to herself? What had exactly happened? Mrs. Kim crouched down and peeled off Mirae's hands that are on her own skin. 

"Stop! Mirae ah, stop! What's happening? Don't scare mom! Tell me!" Mrs. Kim yelled, trying to keep her voice down at the same time. She know she couldn't. Who's in the right mind to not yell when his or her child is abusing themselves? 

Mirae didn't say anything, she hugged her mom, letting her tears fell. Even though she knew crying couldn't solve anything, couldn't get Chanyeol's life to stabilize, she knew she had to let them out. Slowly, her mom got her up from the floor and settled her down on one of the chairs outside the emergency surgery room.

Mirae slowly wiped her tears away with her hands, dare not to look up to face her mom.

"Chanyeol... They said he's in danger," she started, shivering. Her mom's shocked, she didn't expect that to happen even though she's already prepared to receive one of the bad news judging from Mirae's face. 

Mrs. Kim her, trying to calm her down. Mirae shook her head, she didn't want anyone to make her feel good. She doesn't deserve it, she thinks. Once again, taking a deep breath before pouring the details out to her mom from what she heard from the nurse.

"They said he met an accident, near our house. He's pushed into the emergency room right away." She calm down and wiped her tears away before standing up. "Mom, take care of Chansoo. I'll be back, I need to go see Chanyeol." She said and ran down the corridor. 

All she has in mind is to see Chanyeol, to know that he's alright. Half of her's already prepared that he couldn't make it, since the nurse said it's a huge accident. But half of her wants him to live, she wants him to stay by his side, to be awake and explain to her what he left out, what he said in the letter before he left.

Mirae needs him to survive. She knows without Chanyeol, she cannot live like how she is right now. Even tho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter