Chapter 14 - Results, getting to know

Love, Jealousy, Pain, Honeymoon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoonhee had an appointment with her doctor at 12noon. She arrived there 5 minutes earlier and informed the nurse. “He’ll be right out.” She smiles and thanked the nurse then settled on the couch.

“Ah, Yoonhee. You finally came back for a check-up.” Doctor Kim smiles and accepted Yoonhee’s hug. “Of cause I had to. I’m married!” she yelled excitedly and jumped about. Doctor Kim chuckled and pulled her into her office. “Here, have a sit.” She said and poured tea for the both of them.

“When did it happen? Is it that Chanyeol guy?” Yoonhee nodded with a shy smile.

“Yesterday, I can’t believe it, unnie! That’s the reason why I am here for a check-up. I want to get better so that I can enjoy my marriage life with him.” Yoonhee giggled and Doctor Kim nodded. “Alright then, I will make you feel better and get well. Let’s go to the check-up room.” Yoonhee nodded with a grin.

 

“Is the report out yet?” Chanyeol asked for the nth of time. Kai sighed and shook his head. “Hyung, you’re so annoying today, I can’t concentrate on my cooking show.” Chanyeol rolled his eyes and kicked Kai by the leg. “I didn’t know you’re interested in cooking.”

“I always am… I can’t always make Kyungsoo hyung to cook my food, right?” he mumbled and got his attention back to the television, ignoring Chanyeol’s whining.

Just at that time, the front door was pulled open and there stands Kris with Suho with a smirk. “Here’s your answer.” Kris waved the file on his hand and Chanyeol ran forward to take it. “Uh-uh. Not now,” he said. “We’ll have lunch first, we brought KFC back.”

Kai heard the word ‘KFC’ and he got up from his lying position on the couch. “Did somebody said KFC?” he his lips and the older ones rolled their eyes. “Call the rest out for lunch before Chanyeol gulp everything that’s available.”

“Hey I’m not the one who eats a lot! It’s Tao!” shouted Chanyeol.

“Says the one who finished all the junk food the past 3 days here.” Chen sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter