Chapter 23 - Oh?

Love, Jealousy, Pain, Honeymoon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol stares at his wife weirdly, thinking why is she smiling and laughing at her phone for the past few days. Whenever he ask her, she’ll say “oh, just June and Jae, the usual girl stuffs, you know.” Chanyeol understands what it means and didn’t want to pursue asking it. He knows his wife wants freedom and he, too, wants his wife to have fun, not only being his wife and his son’s mother.

“You know, you’re extremely weird this few days. You haven’t been speaking to me often as before and you’re smiling and laughing at your phone even more than usual. What’s wrong?” Chanyeol asked, a little teasing but Mirae raised an eyebrow, clearly shows she isn’t amused.

“What do you mean by that, Yeol?” She said, placing her phone on the table before scooping her rice.

“You know what I mean and I know you’ve heard what I said a few seconds ago.” He retorts, placing his chopsticks down on the table. Mirae shook her head and feed Chansoo. “Apparently I tune off.” She says, wiping Chansoo’s mouth.

Chanyeol sighed. “Mirae, we aren’t talking. Yes we did, however, those lines were “Have you eaten?”, “I’m leaving for work”, “Chansoo needs a bath.” That’s all, Mae. Did I do something wrong? If I did, you’d to tell me so I could change, or to mend up, please, don’t leave me here alone.” He whispers, grabbing her hand which she flung it away.

“Why are you being touchy right now? Okay, fine, you want us to talk more? Sure.” She said and Chanyeol frowned. “Is what I asked for too much? You sounded as if you didn’t want to talk to me, like you’re sick and tired of me.”

Mirae shook her head and finished her last bit of rice. “I’m not. I’ve work to do; I’ll leave Chansoo with you.” With that, she exited the kitchen with her phone.

Chanyeol sighs and placed Chansoo beside him. “What’s happening to your mom?” he mumbles to Chansoo who didn’t have a clue what’s going on.

 

Mirae smiles and started typing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter