Chapter 3 - Deal

Love, Jealousy, Pain, Honeymoon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoonhee closed her eyes, waiting to get hit by the truck but got horned at instead.

"Yah, kid! Die somewhere else, not here! Aish!" The truck driver yelled, cursing at Yoonhee who froze there, not bothering Chansoo who is crying so badly.

Hongbin ran over and brought her back to the pavement. He bowed and apologised to the driver who shook his head at Yoonhee.

"Kids these days..." He said, mumbling to himself as he drives off.

"Nuna, you scared me!" Hongbin yelled, checking his sister's body to see if there are any injuries.

Leo smirked and went in front of her and grabbed Chansoo away from her grip. Yoonhee then got back to her senses. She frowned as she sees Chansoo is in Leo's arms.

"Give him back to me, Jung Taekwoon! I'm not kidding here!" She yelled, attracting passer-by’s attentions.

Leo raised an eyebrow and continued to swing Chansoo, calming the poor baby down.

Yoonhee didn't back off, of cause. She continued to yell at Leo to have him pass Chansoo back to her, but Leo shut his ears off.

"Nuna, don't be like this, let's go home, huh? Return Chansoo back to Mirae, okay?" Hongbin coaxed, but Yoonhee shook her head, staring at Leo as if she wants his live.

"I'm not going home." She said.

Hongbin sighed and nodded.

"Fine. Then where do you want to go?" He asked, taking his phone out, getting ready to text Chanyeol.

But Yoonhee snatched his phone away.

"No! Don't do this! He wouldn't forgive me if I am going to return Chansoo back to him!"

Leo took out his phone and dialed for Chanyeol's number, totally not giving a darn at Yoonhee who is shouting at Leo to cut the call.

"Meet us at the usual cafe we always go, now." With that, he ended the call.

"Let's go," he said. "We have to return Chansoo. I'm sure Chanyeol and Mirae will be glad to see their son in good hands." He went on.

Hongbin nods and turned to his sister. "Let's go, nuna."

Yoonhee refused to leave, until Hongbin had to drag her along.

'It's always Leo hyung who can calm nuna down.' He thoughts as he walks behind Leo, shaking his head.

Leo walked towards Chanyeol and tapped on his shoulder with his free hand. Chanyeol jumped up from his sleep and turned to Leo.

"Hey, hyung." He greeted and Leo asked Hongbin to speed up.

From behind, Chanyeol could see his son sleeping soundly on Hongbin's arms. He beamed and rushed over to Hongbin.

"Aigo, my baby! You scared me!" He said, getting Chansoo out from Hongbin's arms.

"I'm sorry, hyung." Hongbin apologised and Chanyeol shakes his head.

"It's not your fault. Even if someone needs to apologise, it's not you." Chanyeol said, throwing glances at Yoonhee who ducked her head down in shame.

"We'll leave the both of you here." With that, Leo and Hongbin went

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter