Chapter 20 - Visiting

Love, Jealousy, Pain, Honeymoon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

VIXX's next schedule is Beatles Code, the third time they'll be going on. They're already used to the cameras, to the questions, and to criticisms and also praises. They'd been through almost everything, bad and good, quarrels and fights, but they're all still strong and good together -- true friendship, people says.

Hongbin's just sitting there, stoning from time to time and answering questions when he needs to from the script they were given to memorise the answers, well, almost every line.

N was glancing over every time the camera isn't facing him to check if Hongbin's alright. From the look on Hongbin, he looks as if he's running a fever or flu. N knows they're 3 hours late from the actual time they'd to knock off. N sighed silently and turns his attention back to Shindong when he asked Hongbin a question.

"So, Hongbin, have you had your first kiss?" Hongbin's soul finally came back to the studio. "Huh?" he said bluntly, obviously not paying attention to what is around him. "Have you had your first kiss?" The hosts repeated the question for him and Hongbin was stuck. For 4 years, he hadn't got this question yet. Of cause, other members did, but Hongbin didn't.

On the scripts he was given, there weren't any lines about him talking about his first kiss. N noticed this fast and tried to cover him up.

"Our Hongbin is very innocent." N said and all of them looked puzzled.

"I, uh," Hongbin started and everyone's attention had gone back to him. "It was in High school year 2." he said timidly, not knowing what courage he had in him to say this out. "Oh, really? Is she an older sister, or?" they asked and Hongbin quite of blushed, knowing that Mirae would watch this as she never fails to watch anything that has them in it.

"She's a friend." he said. "My best friend before we dated." he smiled.

"Could you describe more? Like how did you guys met and all?" Hongbin nodded and his lips, not knowing where he should start from. "On the first day of school, I walked over to her and introduced myself. She was shocked, not many spoke to her and I'm one of the few who approached her first. She's cute and innocent, with the big bambi eyes when I told her my name and wants to be friends with her. She smiled seconds later and introduced herself with that cute smile. Soon later, we proceeded to having small dates then we became a couple." Hongbin smiled, recalling all those days.

"How about your first kiss? Did her parents or yours know about this?" Hongbin nodded. "They know about this since our parents are actually friends." he smiled. "It just happens like normally after one of our dates. If I'm not wrong, it was an anniversary. I think it was the first anniversary of us becoming friends." he chuckled.

"That's weird, don't you think so? To kiss on the first anniversary of becoming friends?"

Hongbin laughed. "I guess so. But well, everything just happens like this." Hongbin nodded and they know it's the end of the conversation. The hosts noticed that Hongbin didn't want to talk about this, so they proceeded with the conclusion for the show.

Right after the cameras were switched off, Shindong went over and hugged Hongbin. "You've done well. I'm sorry that we've to ask so many things about your first love, I can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter