Chapter 1 - Introduction

Love, Jealousy, Pain, Honeymoon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a long day of smiling and dancing, with singing nonstop, Hongbin finally call it off a day. He opened the door of his house and kicked his sneakers away, sighing as he places his bag on the couch and headed to the kitchen.

"Nuna?" He shouted, but no one respond.

'She must be having her night shift tonight.' Hongbin thought as he takes out the overnight dish Yoonhee cooked last night and heat it up. Just then, Hongbin's phone rang.

"Yeah hyung?" He said, stirring the kimchi chigae.

"Jaehwan's asking if we can come over now, we're all bored." Hakyeon or N asked Hongbin who sighed and nodded.

"Fine. Bring something over to eat; I only have kimchi chigae here." 

After Hakyeon says they will bring a tables' full of food, Hongbin cut the phone and tasted on his chigae. He nodded in approval and brought the whole pot into his living room. He switched on the TV and turns the channel immediately to KBS, waiting for Music Bank's repeat.

Then an advertisement caught his eye — an advertisement about his first love, his best friend in high school, Kim Mirae. He smiled as he watches her on the TV, introducing her latest models but soon frowned as he sees she has a diamond ring on her ring finger.

"She really moved on, didn't she?" He mumbles as the door rang.

"I'm coming!"

Still keeping his eyes on the TV, he walked to the door and opened it.

"Surprise!" His group mates, except Taekwoon shouted.

Taekwoon rolled his eyes and squeezed into the house, shoving s one by one until he stood in front of Hongbin. He raised an eyebrow and Hongbin made way for him, don't wanna provoke his hyung. After Taekwoon, the members hurriedly took off their shoes untidily and entered the home.

"Hey!" Hongbin yelled, then rolled his eyes and sighed as he knows s wouldn't come back to pick their shoes and place them nicely on the rack.

"Hongbin-ah, we'll get the food ready!" Jaehwan or Ken shouted from the kitchen. Hongbin nodded and sat next to Taekwoon.

"Isn't she your ex-girlfriend?" Taekwoon or Leo mumbled as Hongbin nods.

"She's married." Taekwoon continued and Hongbin nodded.

"I know that. She has a ring on her ring finger. But who is her husband?" Hongbin thought out loud.

"Chanyeol." Hongbin was surprised.

"Who?" He asked as Taekwoon pointed to the TV.

On the TV, standing beside Mirae is Chanyeol, her husband. Mirae had her hands around Chanyeol's right arm, smiling widely as Chanyeol's explaining some things that Hongbin isn't interested in. Hongbin's eyes softened as Mirae keeps rubbing her stomach.

'She's pregnant.' Hongbin smiled and his hatred for Chanyeol's gone. 'I wish you're much more happier than before.'

"What are you smiling at?" Sanghyuk, the maknae asked, looking up from his phone at times.

"Nothing." Hongbin said and got up from the couch.

"Hyung, are the food ready yet? I'm starving!" He pouted as Jaehwan nodded.

"Yes, yes, out in a minute!"

 

 

 

Yoonhee got back home with Chansoo on her hands, sleeping soundly. She closed the door lightly and stopped at the living room, surprised to see that her brother's members are over at their house. Her eyes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter