Chapter 8

Love and Revenge

“Are you kidding me, Yoonji? You knew it’s impossible.” I felt like she was joking -.-

“You didn’t receive it two days ago?”

“Two days ago?”

“Yes, All of us received it.”

“All of us??”

“Every members of Silver Stage, Kim Hana, Han Songkwan and Yoon Semin. We all got it, that’s why I wanted to ask you.”

“O.O really? But I don’t know anything.”

“You didn’t check your email?” she sounded surprise.

“No I didn’t!”

“Go and check it!”

“What was written in that email?”

“See it yourself.”

“Why can’t you just tell me?”

“Because I can’t. Just find out by yourself.”

“Ok, Bye then.” I was about to hang up but she stopped me.

“Rainy, wait!”

“What?”

“Tomorrow, we’ll have a meeting at 1pm.”

“To talk about *that thing*?"

“Yes!”

“Where?”

“At the stone table under the big tree next to the pond.”

“At our old high school? O.O”

“I didn’t know who chose this place but Yoon Semin told me.”

“Ok I’ll be there on time.”

“See you tomorrow.” Then we hang up.

I didn’t feel good. Why these strange things suddenly happened to me?? I always bit my lips lightly when I’m stress T.T

I released a heavy sigh.

“You’re frowning like a 80-year-old grandma, Noona.”

Luhan’s voice touched my ears but sorry kid; I didn’t have time to joke with you. Eh wait; I smell something-something really good. I approached the kitchen to found Luhan wearing an apron and doing something with the pan. If he was here, how did he know I was frowning?? T.T

“What are you doing?”

“Cooking pancake, are you blind?” He answered without looking at me.

“Rude much, Lulu.” I hit his head lightly.

“Ish Noona, Don’t disturb me.”

“How do you do this? Be careful, your clothes may get dirty.”

“Nah It’s fine.”

I looked at him making a pancake and it was like watching the show on TV.

“Done! ^O^” He shouted with a grin.

He placed the pancake beautifully on the plate along with a glass of me. Yay I’m hungry!!!

“Try it, Noona.”

“Can I really eat this? -.-”

“Of course!”

Well it looks yummy but I still have doubt with the taste. Luhan used the fork to brought one pancake up in front of my mouth.

“Eat this.”

“Ok but I can eat by myself.”

“No, I want to feed you.”

“-////-”

“Noooonaaaaaa!!!” He called me with the cutest voice in the world =/=

“O.O” Suddenly he forced the pancake inside my mouth and when it touched my tongue, I could feel---feel O.O

“What with this face,Noona?"

“Hooooooooottttttt!”

The pancake burned my tongue already but I still could feel its taste-really yummy! I can’t believe this handsome face could cook such a thing and I feel ashamed to myself because the only thing I could do is make a cup noodle. I shouldn’t have been born as a girl ><

“How was it?” He asked with a hopefully face.

“It was hot.”

“I’m talking about the taste.”

“It was Ok.” I said and shrugged.

“That’s it?”

“Yes.” I simply answered.

Luhan made a sad face and really to finish the left over pancake.

“What are you doing?” I asked

“Finish this ok-pancake.”

“Yah don’t be upset.”

“I’m not, why would I be upset?”

“Lulu, I knew you were upset.” I touched he shoulder and he looked at me.

“Was it really just ok?”

“It was the most delicious pancake I’ve ever tasted.” I smiled at him and caressed his cheek. He started to smile widely.

“Then let me feed you ^^”

“You don’t have to.”

“But I want.”

“Geez, fine.”

Then we finished all the pancake and it’s time to clean the dishes. He washed it and I responsible for drying.

“This afternoon, I’m busy.” He said

“Busy?”

“Yes, I have something to do. Want to go with me?”

“Ok, there’s nothing to do at home anyway.”

“Then I’ll show you the fun things.” He formed a wicked smile.

“What are they?”

“You’ll see once you arrive.”

“Secret huh?” I used my elbow to hit his arm and he just shrugged his shoulder.

After we finished doing the dishes, Luhan left for shower. While waiting for him, I went to get my laptop and opened my email. I didn’t see anything, just the normal emails from work and Facebook. Were they playing with me?

I shut down my computer and at that second, a cold wind blew across my body. The window was closed and so did the door, where did that wind come from? It gave me Goosebumps all over my body.

I got freak out again when the computer’s screen suddenly by itself.

“Eh??”

I already shut it down and the light on the screen was gone as well, how did it turn on? I didn’t restart it, I swear.

The sweat was covering me and I could feel my body was numb. The darkness filled my room. I wanted to stand up and turn the light on but I couldn’t move my body. Something turned my computer on and there must be a problem behind it. I started to think again and I felt like I missed something. The conversation between me and Yoonji started to play in my brain.

“Ah! O.O”

I forgot something. If the email was from old friend, it must be directed to the old address and earlier I just opened the mail that I used when I get to college.

As I remembered, I quickly typed my old mail in the address’s box [email protected]
The mail was from my nickname, the members called me this because I like rainy season, Weird?

It’s been a long time since I checked this email and I thought it was blocked but when I clicked on inbox, there were many useless emails. But one mail caught my attention.

Subject: Hello
From: Silver Mom

I started to panic and my hands were shaking and my heart skipped a beat. I took a deep breath trying to calm myself.
It was from [email protected]
It was the email that I thought no one would ever get to use it, but how could this happen? I turned my eyes to the body part of the mail and there were only a few words.

DON’T FORGET ME!

It was written in big red letters like blood and it almost gave me heart attack. Last night in my dream, that girl said this phrase to me. The sweat started to fall on my body like raining. There was another file attach along with the mail. I hesitated before it click on it and a picture started to appear on the screen.

I ran away from the computer. It wasn’t a ghost picture or anything bad but it was the picture of six members of Silver Stage including me. We were hugging each other and smile brightly. Each of us has this photo but the strange this is this photo was different from the original one. In the picture, my eyes were destroyed by something like a pencil or sharp thing. Not only me but other members as well except her. Her face was still beautiful with that angelic smile that I haven’t seen in a long time. That time it was a friendship smile but the smile in this photo was somehow similar to the smile of people who have mental problem.

I got Goosebumps, I felt frightened but I couldn’t take my eyes off of that photo and it was like I was under a spells.

Those eyes!!!
It seemed like there was shadow of someone on top of that photo and it reflected on the screen. I felt cold and i could tell those eyes were staring at me. Someone was standing behind me but there was hot breath on my neck then a few drops of water touched my neck. My whole body was shaking and when I touched my neck, it was really water.

I’m sure that there was someone standing behind me. My body was numb that I couldn’t move and tears were about to fall in a minute. I tried to move my body and I was almost faint when a pair of hands touched my shoulder.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!”

 

 

 

 

I'd like to explain somthing in this story. I've gotta say it's a kind of myterious one and more details will be add in the next chapters and you'll understand by yourself. But if you're not sure about anything, you can ask me.