Chapter 19

Love and Revenge

Second update xD

 

FLASHBACK

 

“Today I can’t walk you home because I’m busy, please don’t mad at me.” Jongin said and cupped my arms into his arms while wearing a caring face. I was honestly believed in him that I didn’t care to ask anything.

“It’s ok, I understand.”

“Please don’t be mad, ok?”

“When did I ever mad at you, Jongin oppa?”

“Often.” He answered playfully.

“Pabo, I never mad at you.”

“Did you know why I chose you, Rainy?” He looked at me with those eyes that totally made me blind.

“Why?”

“Because----

O.O

“Because you’re like this—nice and kind.” He said and ruffled my hair. I blushed hard hearing what he just said.

“I’ll call you tonight.”

“Ok!”

“Don’t miss my call, arra?”

“Neh oppa.”

“Go home safe and don’t fight with the dog.”

“Yahh!”

“Hahahaha”

“tsk! I’m leaving.”

I turned back and was ready to leave when he grabbed my wrist.

“Hey wait!”

“Huh?”

“You forgot something.” He pointed to his cheek.

“I forgot what?”

“Maybe you forgot to slap me?” He sarcastically said

“Ok if you want!”

“Yah, I wanted to kiss my cheek.”

“What?” Kiss him? In front of the school gate? I felt the hot blood travelling across my face.

“Hurry up!”

“I won’t!” I swear, this is embarrassing.

“Rainy!!”

“No!!”

“Fine!” With that he bent down and kissed my cheek. My heart was beating like a drum even it wasn’t the first time but I still felt like this every time he kissed me.

“I’m really leaving.” I turned back and started to run not wanting him to see my redden face.

“Be safe princess, I love you!” I heard he yelled. Princess?? Seriously he wanted to kill me with his cheesiness.

I ran toward the bus stopped and hopped on when the bus arrived. after a fifteen minutes on the bus, I took off and walked toward my house but then I saw a shop with the word Kimchi on it. That was when I realized I forgot something.

Kimchi?

Kimchi?

Right, teacher Kim’s exercise book.

There were many exercises that I had to finish by tomorrow. I ran back to the bus stop and quickly went back to school. When I arrived, I ran into school toward Silver Stage camp that was on the third floor. I noticed that the door of the camp didn’t completely close. As I remembered, we already locked the door or maybe someone forgot something as I did.

I was about to opened the door when I heard people whispered from the inside. I pulled my hand back and looked through the tiny hole.

I saw a couple was sitting on the stage with their uniform on while kissing each other wildly. They had no idea that there was someone who was watching them.

I couldn’t see the guy’s face because he was giving his back to me and also the girl’s face was covering with her hair. Her body was moving due to the touch of the guy. He moved his hand all over her body and then slipped his hand into her mini skirt. I suddenly felt uneasy as I looked back to see if someone saw me. I wasn’t scared if people saw me but I was worry if they see what was the couple doing inside. I looked back inside the room and seems like the guy was really impatient. He just pulled her blouse making the buttons fell over on the floor. I felt the sweat was covering my palm. Seriously, did they really want to do it here? The guy slipped his body through the lower part of the girl’s. I didn’t care with what he was trying to do, I only knew that I saw the girl clearly. With her long wavy hair and those big black eyes and a tiny picky lips that were closing trying not to make a sound.

I knew her! Mei Lin my friend and she is also a member of Silver Stage.

I quickly cover my mouth preventing from making a sound. I couldn’t believe with my eyes that Mei Lin would do such a thing like this in school.

The guy was busy studying her fair legs and well something between those y thigh. The longer I look at him, the more I felt like he was so familiar especially his hair style. I couldn’t see his face until he raised his head up to catch some breath.

Kim Jongin!!!!

My heart sank as I felt like a narrow just stick on it!! Kim Jongin and Mei Lin, My boyfriend and my best friend.

I slowly walked backward trying to avoid the fact that they were---

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhh”

I slipped and fell backward. My voice was echoing across the building and it was impossible that they didn’t hear me.

I felt like I lost all my strength. My body hurt and something inside was more serious. I didn’t bother to stand up and kept sitting on the floor like a statue. Everything inside went into slow motion. I could see the door burst opened and Jongin appeared in front of me. His lips was moving, calling my name with a shock expression. Then he helped me to get while my eyes were still stick on the door. The second person appeared was Mei Lin. She quickly covered herself and looked at me with pale face.

“Rainy!!” My version came back when I heard Jongin called my name.

My brain and my body became numb that I couldn’t move while the tears kept flowing down on my cheek.

“ AND !!!!” I screamed out loudly in their faces and that was the beginning of everything.