Chapter 34

Love and Revenge

A/N: Double update, enjoy!!  (No, edit)

 

 

I felt my body was hit and rolled down on the street for several rounds like riding a roller-coaster but I didn’t feel any pain. Maybe I was too shock and died before the truck hit me; at least God let me die peacefully (?)

“Eh!!” I heard a sound came along to the vibration of my body. It could be the God!! I slowly opened my eyes to see the new world called heaven or maybe hell. Everything was blurry for five seconds and then it became clear. A face appeared in front of me and it wasn’t God’s face, that face belongs to…………..

“Kim Jongin? O.o”

 

“Did you want to die?” He shouted at my face in anger. He appeared in this new world, which means

“Did you die too?”

“Yes, almost!!!”

“The how could you appear in this new world with me??”

“Yah, this is crazy.” He knocked on my head.

“Ouch, that hurts.”

“Yes you got hurt and that means you’re still alive.”

“Hah, I’m still alive?????”

I looked left and right, up and down, and I saw the truck was already gone. I was still in front of Mei Lin’s house and I was lying on the road in Jongin’s arms. Eh how did I get into this position with him? I quickly pushed him away and stood up.

“Heh what’s wrong with you, I just saved your life and you being like this to me??” He complained and got up too. Wait! He saved my life???

“What are you doing here?” I asked him.

“I should be the one who use this question.” He said in a tone like I was doing something wrong. I wasn’t here to rob anyone’s house.

“I…I…..uh” I really didn’t know how to tell him, it was embarrassing. To be honest all I wanted to do right now was hugging him. You didn’t meet what I met, you wouldn’t understand. It was more than shock and I couldn’t use the right word to describe it either. All I wanted was to have a friend by my side.

“What are you doing here, Rainy?”

“I came here to clear everything.”

“What?”

“Eh which part you didn’t understand about the sentence I just said?”

“Here? Why did it have to be here?”

“It was Mei Lin’s house.”

“O.O huh??” he had a shock expression on his face before he turned his head to study the house in front of him. I quickly pointed to where I saw Mei Lin earlier.

“Over there!!!”

“Hmmm?” He followed my finger but there was no one there. She’s gone!!!

“Earlier------------

“What’s wrong?”

“She was there earlier.” I tried to see through the darkness but I found nothing. I swear I really saw her.

“What do you mean, Rainy?”

“Mei Lin, I saw her standing by the window next to the veranda.”

“What?”

“I really saw her.”

“You were dreaming. Didn’t you say she already--------------------

Krackkkkkkkkkkkkk

Suddenly the door cracked open by power of the wind blowing but it looked really weird.

“Eh??”

“Don’t put on that face Rainy, it was just the wind.”

“No, I think something was wrong.”

“-.- what?”

“When I first go here, the door was completely closed. The wind wouldn’t strong enough to open it.”

“Stop dreaming and go home.” He pulled my wrist but I didn’t move.

“I won’t go back until I’ve found something.”

“Rainy---------------

“If you’re scared, you can go.”

“Scared? You’ve gotta be kidding. If you want to enter the house, I’ll go with you.”

Baaaang

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” I was surprised and I unconsciously hugged Jongin. The wind brushed against the door and it was closed again. Who wouldn’t get shock???

“Are you sure you still want to enter the house, Rainy?”

“T.T” I bit my lips and tried to calm down then nodded.

“Let’s go inside then.” Jongin walked in front of me and opened the gate’s door then his face became pale like he saw something.

“What’s wrong?” I asked

“No, nothing.” His answer was totally opposite with his expression and his voice was shaking too.

“Sure?”

“Um!”

“Can you open it?”

“Should we climb up instead?”

“You want to climb?”

“Can you do it, Rainy?”

“Yes!”

“Then I’ll go first so that I could help you.” He got inside first then he made a sign for me to follow him.

“Hold my hand.”

“-/////-”

“Quick!”

“I can do it myself.”

“Don’t be stubborn.”

I jumped down and fell on Jongin and we both fell on the ground again.

“Uh…uh------------

I met his eyes and my heart raced in a good speed. He looked at me and frowned.

“I told you to hold my hand, why didn’t you listen huh? Stubborn as always!!”

“Are you blaming me?”

“Did you think I was talking t Mei Lin??”

“Ehhhhhhh? O.O” I was shock when I saw a pair of feet without shoes entered the house.