Chapter 32

Love and Revenge

A/N" Hey hey i'm back! Enjoy the double update ^^

 

 

 

“Someone introduced me to a group of gangs so I went dare to find them and asked them to give a good lesson to Mei Lin. I told them to meet her at the park with writing down the place, the date and the time for them.”

“And you-----

“I told Mei Lin that I had something to clear with her at that park.”

“Did you see the result?” Semin asked

“No, I wanted to stay but I was also scared of that gang.”

“Oh God!!!” Semin used both of his hands to cover his head.

“I didn’t mean anything serious. I just wanted those gang to scare her and give her warning, that’s all. I didn’t know what they did until----------------

“Until we saw her dead body was brought out from her house.” Semin said with monotone voice. The atmosphere was really dark and I could hardly breathe.

“I’m leaving now.”

“------------------------” No one replied.

“I’ll be back tomorrow.”

“Um o---ok…” Hana answered with a weird look. Everyone was looking at me in the same way.

I stood up and walked toward the door, footsteps followed me behind. He put his hands on my shoulder and I got used to it now. He warm embrace never failed to calm me down.

When we were looking for a taxi, a car stopped in front of us. It was Jongin again.

“Hop in!” He said.

“-O-”

“Hurry up!” I looked at Luhan and he was frowning hard showing that he didn’t like the idea. I sighed and turned to Jongin.

“It’s ok, I can go by myself.”

“No, you can’t!”

“I have Luhan.”

“You trust him?” And that made the bomb exploded.

“What do you mean?” Luhan shot Jongin a dead glare.

“I meant I don’t trust you.”

“I’m the one who should use this word. Last night where the hell did you bring my sister to??”

Luhan kicked Jongin’s expensive car to reduce his angriness.

“Luhan, calm down.” I touched his shoulder. This kid’s temper is really bad.

“Come here, we need to talk.” Luhan suddenly grabbed Jongin by his collar. He’s really out of his mind.

“Hey????” I started to panic.

“What the hell!!” Jongin who was thrown out of his car by Luhan stood up and positioned himself.

“I really need to use some strength on you.”

“Strength huh? Then come here.” Another strange man appeared and pulled something from his pocket and it was shining metal. He directed it to Luhan’s face. OMG IT’S A KNIFE!!

“Ahhhhhhhh” The people waked across us were in shock and they started to run away. I wanted to do something but I couldn’t move my feet.

“See what’s this, kid?” He smirked like a winner but then he was surprise when something was pointing at his head.

“And see what’s this, old bastard?” GUN!! And it belongs to Jongin.

“Uh uh………….

“Get inside the car!” Jongin turned his head to me.

“O.O” I and Luhan were still confused with what happening to us.

“GET INSIDE THE CAR!” Jongin demanded with a serious face.

I was a bit shock but then I quickly grabbed Luhan’s arm and we went inside the car. I again sat in the front passenger seat next to the driver. A moment later, Jongin came back and drove his car with a good feeling. I must say, he acted like nothing happened.

“Why did you keep that dangerous thing with you?” He smirked when he heard my question.

“Because it was useful in this kind of situation.” I and Luhan kept our mouth shut. We didn’t say anything. The atmosphere became awkward, far more awkward than yesterday. It seems like Jongin really use to it.

“Yah don’t take too serious.”

“What? For Pete sake, it’s a gun Kim Jongin.”

“It’s just a gun.”

“The most dangerous thing ever.”

“It’s on dangerous when it has bullet inside.”

“-.-”

“But this gun is just an empty one.”

“Empty or not I don’t care, it’s still a gun. You can’t just take it anywhere like this.”

“Why? You’re scared that I’ll kill people?”

“I just don’t want you to get into trouble.”

“Worry?” When he said, he looked through the mirror to check on Luhan. ISssshhhhhhhhhh

“I was scared you’d die single.”

“Or you’re just scared that you’ll forever alone without me.”

“Yah!!!” Isn’t it too much? Why did he keep annoying my brother like this?? I bet Luhan is burning inside right now.

“You’ll ok if I and Rainy date again, right?” It became more serious when he asked Luhan that question.

“Yah Jongin, stop teasing him.”

“I didn’t see the problem, it’s just that your sister has a boyfriend or except------------

“O.O”

“You don’t think of her as a sister.”

“KIM JONGIN STOP, IT’S RED LIGHT!” I yelled when he didn’t pay attention on his driving except staring at Luhan through the mirror. He quickly hit the brake and it was really a risk.

“Kim Jongin, you’re really------------

“Awesome??”

“Hell! You’re out of you mind.”

 

After a thousand years riding in his car, finally it stopped in front of my house.

“Noona, you get off first.” Luhan told me. He probably didn’t want to create the same history from yesterday. I nodded in understanding and looked at Jongin.

“Thanks for the ride. I’m leaving.”

“Hey wait!”

“What?”

“Are you scared?”

“Scared? O.O”

“You’re in this situation, I’m worry.” He looked at me with his genuine eyes but I felt annoyed because Luhan kept staring the whole time.

“I can protect my sister.”

“=.=^”

“Don’t worry Jongin, I’m fine.” I gave him a small smile to make him feel better and it worked.

“Ok, take a good care of your sister.” He turned to Luhan but my precious brother just hissed and looked away.

Jongin left after both of us got off the car.

“Lulu?”

“-O-”

“When I got off the car I saw you mumbled something to Jongin, what was that?”

“Nothing.”

“Tell me!”

“I told that jerk that-------------

“O.O”

“NO ONE COULD TOUCH YOU EXCEPT ME!!!”

“WHAT????”