Chapter 33

Love and Revenge

A/N: NO edited, sorry for the error guys :O

 

 

 

I almost couldn’t believe with my own ears when I heard Luhan told the others about it when we both knew that it was wrong. Only he knew about his feeling, only I knew about my feeling, it was more than crazy already and now he told Jongin, it was really embarrassing. I was too tired to blame him so I just let it passed.

It was already dark when we arrived home and I was so hungry but I was lazy to cook. We took turn to take shower and when I came out from the bathroom, Luhan was already asleep on the bed. He must be very tired because today he met a lot of things with me. Poor him!!!

“Hufffffffffffffff” I sighed for the 100th times. So tired!!! I was really sleepy when I looked at the bed but in the same time I felt strange like the temperature in my body was running up and down. Was it because of Luhan sleeping on the bed? If it’s true that means my mind wasn’t pure anymore. Aiigooooooooo I need times to calm down my feeling.

I went down stair and sat on the couch and trying to erase what Luhan said but I failed to do it. I need to do something else to prevent me from this stupide thinking. I need to continue my story book.

The guy saw the girl, whom he loves, was in love with someone else and it hurts him as hell. His mind left him and he started to go crazy-he even killed people and finally he ended up being a broken heart prisoner in jail. How sweet!!!!!!!!

“Hufffffffffffffffff” I sighed again. This story made me tired. I used to experience it. When you saw someone who love being with another girl, words couldn’t explain how much you feel hurt. Indescribable!!!!!!!!!!!

I took out the map in the book and the numbers on it interested my eyes the most. Seems like its purpose was to remind me about what happened in the past. There must be something behind this phone numbers.

 

Ring Ring Ring

The phone rang on the line along with my own heartbeat.

I waited for minutes but no one picked the phone. Maybe it wasn’t the right time to call, I’ll try again later. I put the phone back and went to get the old school and checked it again. This time I already prepared myself for Mei Lin’s photo that appeared in the wrong column. She was supposed to have her photo in the photos list on Grade 11 students but I found her in grade12’s. It was weird!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh right! When we were gathered to take the photo, Mei Lin was absent and a few days later, I hired those gangs to warned her. Since then she disappeared until we went to her house and saw-----------nah let’s stop here.

I landed my eyes on the list of students’ phone number and gotcha!!!!!!

“Those numbers were belong to------O.O”

Kim Taegoo, the leader of the biggest gangs in high school and he was the one who introduced me to those gangs from that horrible school.

This map told me about his number and I think it’ll lead me to something and find out something that I didn’t know. It’s getting worse and worse!! Was it possible that Kim Taegoo was the one who brought the map to me? Because that time he was the only one who knew what I wanted to do to Mei Lin. If it’s true then what did he want? Aiiissshhhh, this got me headache!

Mei Lin, what do you want exactly????

I felt sick and hard to breath. I really wanted this to end soon. My tears fell down when I thought about what happened to everyone. I don’t care if Mei Lin was a human or a ghost; I need to end this by myself.

When this thought came to my mind, I went up to my room to change my clothes and checked on Luhan if he was still sleeping. Seeing his peaceful face when he was asleep like this, it was hard to take my eyes off of him but there was more important thing I need to do. I left the house quietly leaving Luhan sleeping alone in my room.

 

I’ve made up my mind, I’ll end everything tonight. Mei Lin, wait for me, I’m going! We need to clear our business even if you’re human being anymore.

Even it was three years already, but I still clearly remembered where her house was. I walked toward the dark road and my legs started to get trembling. The light von the road didn’t help at all. Sometimes, it was turning on and off repeatedly just like the scene in the horror movie. Perfect, just perfect!!

The atmosphere was really quiet and the houses along the road looked really old. It looked like an abandon neighborhood. No light in the house, no people-not even a dog. I wanted to go back home but I’ve been walking far already so it was too late.

“The red gate on the left!” I reminded myself about the memory three years ago. Not many people painted their gate in this color because it looks like blood.

“Kaek kaek Kaek”

“O.O” Whose voice was that? I heard someone caught and it sounded like an old person. I looked left and right but I didn’t see anyone.

“Kaek Kaek”

“O_O” I heard it again. Oh no somebody help me. I almost pee in pant!! I walked even faster but someone stopped me.

“You!”

“O.O” I stopped and turned back to where the voice came from. It was belong to an old person, I’m sure but I couldn’t tell it was male of female.

“you……” That voice called me again. My body was shaking when I turned to the direction of the voice. It came from the dark gate that I had a hard time adjust my eyes to darkness. Slowly I noticed I finger

 

“Ah!” It was an old lady sitting on her feet and she was staring at me.

“Yes?”

“Be careful!” That old lady told me with a glitter in her eyes and it made me scared.

“Eh?”

“Someone was following you.”

“Someone was following me???” The coldness ran through my backbone as I glance around in fear.

“Go back home!” She told me.

“No, I have things to finish.”

“I warned you!” Suddenly she stood up and pointed at my face.

“O.O” I didn’t know what to do. It seems like I was under the spell. I shook my head and sighed then bowed at her.

“Good bye!”

Then I continued my small adventure ignoring that old lady but her voice kept following me like a curse.

“I warned you!”

“I warned you!”

“I warned you!”

“I warned you!”

I covered my ears and started to run. I ran until I saw the red gate on the left. My legs slowed down automatically. I slowly approached that wooden gate and I could see through to the grass inside. The grass was long and thick, it seems like no one ever took care of it. Inside the gate it was a white 2-storeys house with the door closed and the windows were covered by dirty curtain. I looked at the second floor with the veranda covering by another dirty curtain. While I was looking at that floor, I felt something travelled from the grass toward the door. It was very fast and went I landed my eyes on it, there were just a few rats running.

“Hufffff!” I sighed in relief. I looked back at the second floor and I was surprised when I saw the curtain was opened and especially SOMEONE WAS STANDING THERE.

“AHhhhhhhh that------------

I unconsciously screamed out loud. There was a girl standing there and she was looking at me. My heart fell on my sleeve when I noticed that figure.

Mei Lin, it was really Mei Lin!!!!!!

That ugly face, those eyes that filled with angriness, it was really her. The Goosebumps was covering all over my body and there was a sudden cold wind brushed against my body. I saw her lips moving and it turned into a smile which was different from her natural smile.

“O.O” I stepped backward, and that moment light was shining on me along with a loud noise.

I turned to look at the source of the light and the noise and there was a truck approaching to my direction because I was standing in the middle of the road. I was shocked and I couldn’t move my feet. Oh God, is it the end of everything? Is it the end of my life? I paralyzed on the spot where I was standing and waiting for what going to happen to me. In a minute, that drug with hit me and that’s the end of my life. I prayed in my mind while Luhan appeared inside my heart. Good Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

I'll be back in a few hours, wait for me xD