Chapter 31

Love and Revenge

 

After I made a great scene at two funerals in the same time, I felt really bad! Seriously who wouldn’t? It even left a red marks on cheek. I went directly to the hospital and went straight to Yoonji’s room with the three breathe-taking men followed behind. To my surprise, I saw Hana inside lying next to Yoonji.

“Hana, how did you come here?”

“Tsk, so this is your question after I went to ICU room. So caring, buddy!” She rolled her eyes.

“Ok I’m sorry! That was because earlier I came here and I didn’t see you.”

“This idiot Hana didn’t dare to stay alone and she asked to stay in the same room with me.” Yoonji explained while blinking repeatedly. She’s really serious without glasses.

“Who dare to stay alone in this situation? Seriously, it’s in the hospital. It’s damn scary here.”

I felt relief when I saw Hana talked a lot like this. At least she’s better now.

“Did you meet Semin?” Yoonji asked in worry. She probably didn’t see clearly that there’re three men behind me.

“I’m back!” Semin said and walked closer to her.

“Where did you guys go and what did you do? All of you smell bad!!!” Hana crinkled her nose.

“It’s a long story.”

“Don’t tell me you met another problem. Was it Semin?” Hana asked and looked at Semin. I almost forgot to ask why he ended up inside that place.

“Semin, how did you get inside that mortuary?”

“I don’t know. I couldn’t remember anything.” He shook his head.

“Ok let’s think slowly. Yesterday after you called me, what did you do?”

“After called you………………..

“You told me we’ll visit Yoonji together.”

“After I called you, I went back to stay in front of ICU room. I was walking back and forth waiting the news about Yoonji. Then I called Songkwan to check on him and he told me he was fine. Then I felt really sleepy..

“So??”

“I went to the coffee shop nearby and bought coffee to keep me awake. I sat at the table outside the coffee shop near the bin. Suddenly the plastic glass of coffee fell down……..

“And??”

Semin frowned trying hard to recall his memory. Everyone was anxious waiting him to finish his word.

“I couldn’t remember. I just knew that I feel pain around my body and I was covering with darkness.”

“Where did you find him?” Hana asked me.

“Inside the room where we burn the dead body at the mortuary.”

“What???”

“She seriously wanted to take my life.” Semin yelled in frustrate.

“It was a luck we arrived there on time.” Jongin said.

“Wasn’t it too much? She really took it seriously. I’d become crazy if I stayed in that place for the whole night.” Hana acted like she was going crazy (?) Semin sat on the sofa and rested his head on the backrest and started to talk again.

“Even though I’m fine now but it was really painful. I didn’t know where I was, I didn’t know what was happening to me. All I could here was the dogs barking; the sound of monks praying and that was when I realized I maybe inside the pagada. And when I thought about what I did to that , I was sure that I was inside the mortuary. I started to freak out. How many dead body laying where I was last night? I really didn’t want to talk about what happened next.”

“O_O what happened?” I asked

“It made me believe what I didn’t before.”

“What do you mean?”

“Nah forget it!” He stretched his body and looked at me. His stare made me feel uneasy.

“Why are you staring at me like that?”

“Rainy-------

“>////<”

“What did you do to Mei Lin?”

“Come on tell us, there was no time to hide anymore. This is a serious . Everyone’s been through it except you. Just tell us and we’ll find a way to protect you.” Yoonji said.

“Uh I-------------

“Calm down Rainy! We won’t blame you, no one was better here. We really are worry about you.”

“I..I ahhhhh” I screamed in shocked when someone put their hands on my shoulder. It was Luhan.

“You’re not fine Noona, don’t talk about it.” He’s really a warmness to melt the coldness inside me. I put my hands on his and caressed it to show my thankful.

“It’s ok, I’m fine.”

“No you’re not! I should bring you home.”

“I’m really ok!”

“If you’re not---------

“Don’t worry Semin. I’ll talk about it now.” Everyone was quiet as they held their breath waiting for my explanation. I took a deep breath and began to talk.

“Three years ago, I went to this school that I already for the name but it was infamous for badass students and gangsters.”

“What?”

“Huh?”

“Seriously?”

“Why did you go there?” Yoonji asked with a shaky tone. Everyone knew that school was dangerous.

“I went there with a map in my hand.”

“map???”

 

 

i'll do double update so wait for me, i'll be back! xD