Chapter 9

Love and Revenge

I screamed out from the top of my lung while the tears were flowing like river. While I was going crazy, a husky voice echoing.

“Noona, it’s me!”

I didn’t know who was that voice belong to, the only thing I do was struggle to free myself from the grip on my shoulder.

“Leave me alone!” I screamed

“Noona, it’s me-Luhan!”

I was dragged into a warm embrace and Luhan’s voice made me feel safe.

I opened my eyes and it was Luhan who hugging me, it wasn’t the person that I thought.

“Luhan!!!”

“It’s me. What’s wrong??”

“I’m scared!!!”

“Why? I’m here with you the whole time.”

“The whole time?”

“Yes!”

“Since when you’re standing behind me?”

“Since you were staring at that strange photo.”

I looked at him and there were drops of water on his body and he’s only wearing towel. So the pair of eyes, the hot breath and drops of water was all belong to him. Geez, I need to see a doctor.

“You scared of me?”

“Yes I was! You came here without giving any sign; I thought you were a ghost.”

“Ghost? Hahahahaha”

“Yah, Don’t laugh!”

“You’re so funny, Noona!”

“T.T But it was really scary.”

It’s good if the ghost didn’t exist in this world. Or maybe it was just a coincident that those strange things happened? But it didn’t seem like one at all. It was impossible that that email was sent by the email’s owner or maybe someone wanted to scare us. And who was that? And what purpose??

While I was thinking about those stupid things, I felt like my body was floating. It was really floating.

“Yah!!!!” Luhan was carrying me in bridal style.

“You need to take shower, Noona.”

“PUT ME DOWN!!!”

“No, I won’t! hahahahaah”

I was struggling all the way until he put me down when we reached the bathroom.

“Stupid kid, what was that for huh?”

“Just carried Noona to take a bath.” He said and shrugged.

“But I can walk.”

“I just want to carry you.” He said with a grin. I felt the heat visited my face when I looked at his half- body.

“Go get dress.” I told him.

“The face is so red.”

“Whose face?”

“Yours!!”

“Geez, just go find some clothes! Don’t you feel ashamed walking like this?”

“Don’t tell me you’re shy, Noona! We often took a bath together before, didn’t you remember?”

“-/////-”

“Hahaha the color on your face grew double!!!” He pushed me inside the bathroom and closed the door. The old memory flashed in my head. When we were kids, we usually took a bath together and I always helped him clean his body with the soap. Yay Shy ><

While we were waiting for the bus, Luhan was looking at the map trying to find something. It was annoying me that he has to use map like foreigner.

“Just tell me where you wanted to go, I lead you there.” I said

“I can’t tell you.”

“If you still wanted to keep it a secret, then we’ll arrive there next year.” I said and rolled my eyes at him.

“Just a moment, Noona.”

He looked at the map for a while then we took a one-hour bus until we arrived that place. It was a motor racing field.

“What are we doing here? To watch?” I said while looking those motor racers with their silver uniform. It looks scary.

“Who said I came here to watch?” He formed a wicked smile.

“Then what else?”

“You’ll see!”

“Don’t tell me you------

He raised his eyebrow and shrugged.

“Wait me over there.” He pointed to the place that the audiences sit.

I followed what he said after he left to a room. After a while he came back with a silver racing uniform on. Luhan is so cool!!! His hair matches really well with the clothes. He smirked before said to me.

“Don’t forget pay all your attention on me, Noona.”

Then he wore the helmet with the same color as his clothes and walked toward the racing field that has a big motor waiting for him. Oh God don’t tell me he’ll ride that giant thing!!

I was praying in my mind the whole time watching him doing so many dangerous actions especially on the curves and when he climbed on the hills. Sometimes I would stand up and called his name but then felt relief when I saw he was coming back.

He took off his helmet and breathed heavily because of tiredness.

“Here the water!” I gave a bottle of water to him.

“Ah I’m so tired.”

“It must be weird if you didn’t feel tired. Even me, still tired while watching you doing those stupid things.”

“It’s not stupid. Only awesome people like me can do it.”

“Geez I almost got heart attack.”

“You were worry?”

“Yes I was worry that I couldn’t call the ambulance on time.”

“-O-”

“Is it all for today?”

“Yes but now I’m hungry.” He pouted like a three years old kid. It was so cute that I just punch his cheek softly.

“Let’s go to eat then.”

“Ok but wait, I’ll change the clothes first.”

He walked to that room again. I can’t believe he’d be this strong and manly. He was being like a kid all the time but today when he was riding his motor, his baby was gone and replaced with an earnest expression. My aunt used to tell me that, Luhan likes this kind of sport but I didn’t know that he’d be this serious with it.

 

After he changed his clothes, we went to a small restaurant. Luhan ate a lot and while eating, he told me about the racing world. He told me that he has won many awards and he was famous too but well I didn’t know it ><

After we finished our meal, we went to a mall next to our house. There were a lot of small shops including clothes shops, coffee shops and book shops as well. I was looking for my favorite magazine when someone suddenly came and greeted me.

“Rainy!”

“O.O” I turned to where that voice came from.

 

 

 

 

1st update ^^