Final Chapter

Love and Revenge

Luhan

 

My body sank to the ground in hopeless. I cupped my head in my arms and tried not to let out a loud crying. I’m a man, I don’t cry. A footstep came closer to me.

“Yah!”

I followed where the voice came from and it was Kim Jongin and he came alone.

“Why did you come back? To laugh at me?”

“NO!”

“Then what?”

“That kid……………….

“I’m not that stupid until you need to come back and tell he was yours.”

“No!” He refused with a monotone.

“What do you mean?”

“Sunset is your son.”

“O.O what?” My heart fell on the ground next to the motor toy. That kid was my son, did I hear it right?

“Rainy got pregnant after what happened. She loved you so much that time and she thought she’d never meet you again so she kept that kid to resemble you. She gave up everything even he dreamed and her study…..”

“O.O I..I didn’t know anything.”

“I love her and I didn’t want the others to judge her in a bad way so I asked her to marry me…….

“O.O”

“But she refused even I told her I didn’t mind that the kid was yours, her answer was still no. Her love for you remains the same. She always hopes that one day time will bring you back to her and her son even you didn’t know that Sunset existed.”

“So……..”

It seems like Jongin knew what I wanted to asked so he answered back with a weak smile that looked so sorrowful.

“Since he was born, Sunset never once blurted out the word dad, it took me years to persuade Rainy until she allowed me to be Sunset God father.”

His voice was shaking like I never heard of it before. I was shock with the fact that that kid was my son while we did it just once. Oh God!

“Is he really….really my son?”

“Yes!”

I felt like someone just splashed water into my face. I felt happy and hurt in the same time.

“It’s enough! Forget all what happened in the past and go for her. She’s had enough and she’s waited enough. Don’t let her living her life that filled with sorrow! It hurts me when I saw Sunset playing with the motor toy alone. Didn’t you notice him? He looks exactly like you and not to mention his behavior. Go and take care of them well, I’m leaving.” With that Jongin left leaving me standing alone. My body was shaking and that was because I was too happy. My love, my son, I’m back!!!

 

 

 

Rainy Pov

The cold wind in the evening was blowing along with the sound of waves. The sun was travelling back to his bed behind the mountain. The orange light was spreading across the sea making a wonderful view. Sunset was playing the motor toy alone on the white sand. He looked so happy and he’s really like his dad in everything…

(This is Sunset)

 

That day while we were shopping at Myeongdong with Jongin, suddenly Sunset ran off and I lost him. I was so scared as I cried while running to look for him because he was my life, my everything, and the resemble of that person. Then an unexpected thing happened, the thing that I always wanted to happen, happened.

He was standing right in front of me..The tears that fall because of worry and happy when I found Sunset, fell even harder. I couldn’t do or say anything except the word thanks you and then walked away. I really wanted to throw myself at him and told him how much I missed him but I couldn’t, I didn’t have gut to do that.

Jongin told me to talk to him and clear everything but I was still afraid that his anger still remains the same. I was scared of rejecting for the second time.

Ooppss

Suddenly a pair of arms wrapped around me tightly from behind and placed his chin on my shoulder. I wanted to scream but there were things that I remembered, this scent, this warm embrace, I knew who it was. My tears fell down in joy.

“Sorry…………….” He whispered in my ear and his voice sounded hoarse like he’s been crying. “Sorry for made you wait this long.”

Luhan pulled back his embrace and cupped my face then wiped my tears with his thumps. I looked at him and shook my head.

“No, it’s ok! Even I have to wait longer than this, I’m still willing to do it.” As my tears kept falling down, I threw my arms around him.

“Why didn’t you tell me?”

“Tell what?”

“Him!” He looked at Sunset who was playing alone like he didn’t owe any one.

“I felt guilty, I was scared. The rejection that time made me became a pathetic; I was scared to start it again. I was scared that I’d get another rejection.”

“But those bad feelings were vanished away since long time ago and here……………………

He pulled my hand and placed it on his left chest. “It was filled with love! Love for a girl who I fell for since the first I met her and this love will never fade away.”

“Luhan!!!!!!” I caressed his cheek.

“I missed everything about you. These eyes, this nose and…………………….

He leaned closer and our faces were only a few inches apart.

“And these lips two.” With that he closed the gap between us and place his soft lips on mine, kissing me gently and passionately that I could feel his love spread across my body. This old sweet, gentle and caring Luhan is back. He pulled back and stared at my eyes.

“You’re so beautiful, noona.” He said playfully.

“Luhan, you’re older than me.”

“I know!”

“I should call you oppa.”

“And I should call you jagiya.” He said and pinched my nose. “I love you, Rainy.”

“I love you too, Luhan oppa.”

Then our lips met again. It was a long sweet kiss that I’ll never forget but……………..

“Mama, Papa, what are you doing??”

Sunset appeared in front of us and let out a question which made me blush hard. Luhan chuckled lightly before pulling Sunset and let him sat on his lap.

“I’m giving my love to your Mama.”

“Really? it looks fun. Can I do it with her?” Sunset asked innocently and pointed to a little girl who was playing on the sand. His question made the both of us laughed.

“No, not now son, but you can do it when you grow up.” Luhan said and kissed our son on the cheek.

“Oppa, I want that too.” I beamed at him and he chuckled.

“Sure, come here big baby.”

He planted a soft kiss on my right cheek then the three of us hugging each other as a warm family and watch the sun disappeared behind the mountain. That’s what we called a complete life.

 

 

 

 

 

Yoooohoooooooo!!! Finally i fiinished another story in such a short time >< I'm sorry if the story didn't end the way you wanted, people but i must let you know that i ended it the way i planned and i hope you respect me as an author. Thanks for reading this story since the beginning until the end, i appreciated it alot. And that's all for my note coz' i'm in writting it. Ugh -.-

Hope to see you guys in my other stories, bye ^^