Chapter 13

Love and Revenge

Right, she already died.

“That’s why I think that mail was sent by someone else.” Semin said with a serious tone and that made me doubt about something.

“But that email address belong to Mei Lin, who else would know about the password?” I said

“You mean----

“Password must be died just like the owner.” I feel like my voice got louder.

“Right, only her who could that email to us. But how did she do it? She already died.” That was Semin.

“Why couldn’t see?” Hana

“What do you mean?”

“Can’t ghost send an email?”

“You’re really crazy, Hana.” Semin raised his voice in unpleasant tone.

“I felt like her ghost was hunting us. You felt the same, right Rainy? if I didn’t get it wrong, the nightmares of yours must be about her.” Hana tried to explain.

“Uh-Um I uh---

“Answer me, Rainy!” Hana shook my shoulder to get the answer.

“Yes I dreamed about her.”

“See, she really came in your dream. Now do you believe me, Semin?” Hana asked with an unpleasant tone. Semin ignored her and turned his head to me.

“What was it like in your dream, Rainy?”

“Uhhh---

“I need a detail.”

“That wasn’t much. All I could see was our old time during high school in the Silver Stage. I felt like I was being hunt and Mei Lin always appeared at the end of the dream and said—

“O.O”

“She said *don’t forget me*!”

Hana’s and Semin’s eyes grew double size as they screamed out loudly.

“WHAAATTTTT?”

“She told me not to forget her just like what it says in the mail.”

“How could this happen??” Semin was frowning while Hana scared until she couldn’t stand still.

“There was really a ghost.” She said with a heavy breath.

“Stop talking nonsense.” Semin yelled at her.

“Nonsense? It was really obvious or you forgot what we saw at her house?”

“-.-” Semin bit his lips.

“Her dead body, it was still appearing clearly in my eyes.”

“Enough!” I said a little louder. Hana just brought up something that I tried to erase from my mind. I’ll go crazy if she still talks about it.

“Whatever it was, I still didn’t believe that ghosts do exist. There must be someone who wanted to threaten us.” Semin said with a serious tone.

“If so, that someone must know what we’ve done to Mei Lin.” Hana said

Three of us looked at each other.

“Who was that person?” It seems like Semin trying to think.

“But there was no one else besides us.”

“There was exactly no ghost.” Semin repeated his idea.

“If you believe so, why did you come here? You doubt it about it too, don’t you?” Hana said with an anger tone. She stood up about to leave but stopped when Semin yelled something.

“If there was really her ghost, why did she just appear in this time? It’s been three years already.”

“Why didn’t you reply that ghost email if you wanted to know? Don’t ask me!” Hana hissed.

“I’m not scared and I don’t believe it either. If it was really her ghost then shows us her power.” He yelled loudly echoing all over the school. After his voice ended, there was a voice screaming after him.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh” That voice was louder than Semin’s and I was really shock. I turned to the direction where the voice came from it was came from the pond which covering buy a fifth floor building that looks like letter U.

“Eh?” Semin yelled in shock while I couldn’t believe myself either.

“it was---

A body fell down from the top of the building by the gravity of the earth. It will break into pieces and the body touches the ground. I closed my eyes in shock. The voice echoing loudly and my body was shaking. Something touched my skin and it’s wet, it could be blood!

I calmed myself down and slowly opened my eyes to see if it was really blood but there was nothing.

“I didn’t feel good.” Hana said

“Let’s take a look.” Semin suggested and dragged my hand and ran toward the pond.

It was covering by the people already. The body was floating on the water while a few people was trying to drag it back to the ground.

“She was----- Hana couldn’t finished her words

I looked at the body of the unconscious girl that was lying on the ground. Her arms and legs were different from us. I felt familiar with her face especially that glasses. glasses??

My heart started to race. If I wasn’t wrong, she is

“Song Yoonji!!!!” Semin screamed and ran toward the body. I couldn’t believe with eyes, it was really Yoonji. WHAT HAPPENED TO HER?

 

 

 

 

 

No edited, sorry guys :/