Chapter 42

Love and Revenge

Triple Update

 

 

 

I couldn’t even close my eyes for the whole night. Beside me was a body of Luhan who was hugging me and slept peacefully. His face was so innocent like a kid who knew nothing and it was different from Luhan who brought me to heaven last night. It seems like a dream and it was a bittersweet dream.

What did I do?
I could only ask myself again and again while my tears kept falling down. I hate myself that I couldn’t control my feeling. My heart was jailed in a love prison and I couldn’t find a way to let it out.
I slowly got up from the bed and brought my body toward the bathroom. I took a shower and tried to erase all the red spots but I couldn’t! It only peeled of my skin!

After shower, I dressed up and left the house while Luhan was still sleeping. I walked toward the church and approached the small room where we confess the sin. The priest was there!!

I knocked on the door three times.

“Come in!!”

I walked slowly toward the where the priest was sitting.

“Father………

“What’s wrong, young lady??”

Suddenly my tears trailed down like a river!!

“I…

“I…commited a sin!!

“What did you do?”

“It’s hard to explain, father!”

“Calm down and speak slowly!”

“I made…

“…………….”

“I made love with………………..

I couldn’t manage to say it so I just ran out of the church. I can’t say it, I can’t tell anyone! No, never!! I cried while walking back home. When I arrived, I headed toward upstair and Luhan’s voice could be heard. I stopped in front of our room and I could see Luhan was lying on the bed with his eyes open and he was biting his lips tightly. Then he cried!!! I was about to enter but his voice stopped me.

“I’m so…sorry!!! I was wrong…I didn’t mean it to happen…I’m sorry!! I’m really sorry, I didn’t mean it. I didn’t mean it!!!”

He yelped out in pain!!!

“I’m sorry! I love her, I love her!!! I love her so much!!! Please forgive me..”

His voice was filled with pain and guilty. It was a feeling when we fell in forbidden love. I bit my lips trying to prevent my tear from falling down but at the end I still cried. I pushed the door and entered. When Luhan heard me, he pulled the cover up and pretended to sleep again.

I climbed on the bed next to him and pulled his cover down. He looked at me with shaking eyes.

“When did you arrive?” He asked

“………………..”

“Where did you go?”

“Church!!”

“Don’t even leave me like this again!”

He quickly hugged me and buried his face in my hair. His body was hot like he was on fire.

I suddenly remembered Mei Lin. Did she feel what I feel right now?? This is such karma!!

“Luhan…………

“………………….

“Forget what happened between us…….

“What do you mean?”

“Forget what happened last night and considered it a dream!!”

“Noona…

“Let stop it here!!!”

“But it’s too late……….

“……………………

“It’s too late to stop, I can’t!”

“But we can’t live like this either!! We can’t hide it forever. How are we supposed to live in this social?”

“Then run away with me!”

“Run??”

“I used to ask you, right? If we run away, no one will recognize us.”

“But I also told you, we can lie to other people but not ourselves.”

“Pretend that we forget…………

“Luhan, it’s impossible.”

“Just think it first; I won’t force you to decide right now. I give you time!!”

“……………………………..”

“Tell me whenever you’re ready!! We’ll start a new life where no one can bother us.”

I closed my eyes and sighed.

“Go take shower and we’ll find something to eat.”

“-O-”

“Qucik!”

“Ok!!!”

 

 

 

“Luhan, today I can’t go to the racing with you.”

“Why? Where do you want to go?”

“>//<”

“Tell me…….

“I’ll go to the hospital…hospital for woman.”

It’s a good excuse, right?  Normal men usually won’t go to that place.

“I’ll go with you!” But Luhan’s not normal ==

“Yah it’s a hospital for woman!”

“So? I’m worried about you?”

“But I’m shy?”

“Shy? I already saw everything ><”

“Luhan!!!!! >///<”

“It’s true!”

I looked around because I was afraid that people would hear us.

“If you’re not happy with it then I’ll go to the racing field alone and after I finished, I’ll call you.”

“Ok clear!”

After Luhan left, I quickly went to the hospital but not for women, it’s a mental hospital. I’m so stress and I need to see a doctor.

 

“Tell me about your condition, Miss!”

“Uh,,, I

“Just think of me as your close friend!!”

“I….I was hunted by a ghost.”

“Pardon???”

“I think that ghost was trying to kill me!”

“Excuse me? Uh…could you tell me the detail??”

“I dreamed….about my friend who died three years ago.”