Chapter 45

Love and Revenge

Will update again tonight, so stay tune!

 

 

 

Everyone was falling in puzzle because of Semin. What’s with him this time? I didn’t see anything wrong with Luhan’s name.

“Yah Semin ah! Summer Wind is like a warm wind who blow to embrace my cold heart. There’s nothing wrong with it.” Hana said and smiled dreamily but Semin still had a serious face on.

“It’s more like a Storm which destroyed everything!”

“What do you mean?”

“Everything that happened, was it your entire plan too?” Semin hissed at Luhan.

“Everything?” I raised my brow at Semin.

“About all those revenge! Was you the one behind everything, Luhan?” Semin’s voice was spreading across the room and he looked extremely furious. No one dared to say anything.

“I think it’s misunderstanding.” Yoonji spoke up.

“First I although thought it was just a coincidence but now I was wrong.”

“Semin calm down! What’s on your mind? Tell us!” I told him.

“Rainy, do you remember when Mei Lin’s revenge started?”

“Er..it was when…….

“Let me make it short! It was when Luhan entered your life.”

My heart did a flip when I heard what Semin said.

“It could be a coincidence, Semin.”

“Rainy was right. It was the ghost of Mei Lin, don’t get Luhan involve here. He didn’t know anything.” Hana

“There’s no ghost in this world.” Semin yelled

“And where’s your proof? Or you were just jealous that Luhan was in love with Rainy, huh?”

“I…I believe he’s the one who stayed behind everything.”

“If you wanted to accuse me, you need to find a good proof.” Luhan said with a dark expression.

“Proof huh? You appeared every time when things happened. That’s the proof.”

“But the suspect one should be him.” Luhan pointed at Jongin.

“Hey, don’t throw it at me.”

“Or it wasn’t true?”

“It wasn’t, of course! When Yoonji fell down from the building, I was with Hana and Rainy so people who weren’t there that day were all suspects.” What Jongin said making Luhan and Semin became the suspects.

“But that time I was playing football with the kids, right Rainy?” Ok now Luhan called me by name instead of Noona.

“Yes, right!”

“But you didn’t see if he was playing football the whole time or not.” Semin complained.

“-.-”

“But how was I supposed to cut your friend’s car’s brake in the same time when Yoonji fell down from the building?” Right!

“Luhan was right. It must be Mei Lin’s ghost.”

“Stop talking nonsense, Hana. Ghost didn’t exist!”

“Then how did Luhan divide himself into two?”

“He didn’t have to do it in the same time. Car’s brake could be cut during the night, stupid.”

“Did you just call me stupid, Yoon Semin???”

“Ok enough Hana! There’s something I still doubt about. Wasn’t you the one who called me that day, Semin?” Yoonji asked.

“Of course not! Can’t you recognize the voice?”

“No I can’t! Men’s voices are all the same.”

“Then it could be his voice.” Semin pointed to Luhan.

“Why did it have to be me? That jerk is also a man.” Luhan pointed to Jongin.

“Hey it must not be me! Wasn’t I the one who told you I say Yoonji on that building??”

“Did you have witness?”

“Uh…………..”

“And when I was poisoned, wasn’t you the one who bought the drinks?” Hana glared at Semin.

“I did but why would I poison you? It must be him.” Semin pointed at Luhan again.

“Huh? Me?”

“You!! Did you remember where he sat that day, Hana?”

“In front of me!”

“Right, it was a good place.”

“So you’re saying he put the poison in my glass while he was sitting in front of me? It doesn’t make sense!”

“He didn’t put it in your glass but his coz’ that day you and him had the same drink.”

“And?”

“Our table wasn’t big, no one have noticed even you picked the wrong glass because we were worrying about something else.”

“Make sense!”

“But you didn’t have any proof.” Luhan complained.

“Stop excusing!”

“I’m not! Everyone could make that story up.”

“Oh God!”

“Semin, I think you’re overthinking.” I patted his shoulder.

“I have to think. Do you remember Mei Lin’s nickname that she used in the Silver Stage? Silver Mom right? Don’t you think Silver Mom and Summer Wind sound similar??”

“O.O huh?”

“Can you even call it a coincidence? Do you think many coincidences happened so many times like this??”