Chapter 47

Love and Revenge

“Noona!”

“………………….”

I looked at the direction where the voice came from but nothing was there on a green grass field which looks like heaven.

“Noona!”

The voice echoed again. It was Luhan’s voice but I didn’t see him.

“Luhan, where are you?”

“Noona!”

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhh”

Suddenly I was pulled until my back touched the grass. When I opened my eyes again, I was in Luhan embrace and he was smiling at me with a soft gaze. Thanks God who woke me up, it was just another nightmare.

“Noona!”

“I was only having a bad dream right?” I asked him to make sure making him chuckle.

“Nightmare………..

“………………………..”

“It was just a nightmare.”

“T.T”

“I love you, Noona.”

He leaned closer until our lips met. We both closed our eyes and enjoying the moment and I felt like my body was flying but suddenly a pain shot direct to my chest.

“Ah! O.O” I opened my eyes and the glitter in Luhan’s eyes had changed. It seems like he was satisfied with something. Why was he looking at me that way? My chest was hurting like hell and when I looked down, there was a knife. It was Luhan. Why did he do this to me??

“It was revenge.” He whispered in my ears and a scary smile appeared on his lips.

“No!!” I shook my head and I felt like my body was breaking into pieces. Blood kept flowing down and Luhan was gone. He left me alone in this grass field.

“No…it can’t be…….

“Rainy?”

“No, it’s not true!!”

“Rainy, I’m here!”

My body was shaking and when I opened my eyes, Jongin’s face appeared in front of me.

“Kim Jongin!”

He grabbed my hand tightly. I looked at my chest and it was perfectly fine. I looked around and I saw Semin, Hana and Youngmin.

“It’s ok Rainy, you were just blackout.”

“Noona, what happened?” Youngmin asked me with a puzzle on his face. It was clearly that the reality was worse that my nightmare. Everything bad that happened was true.

“I think……………

“………………………………..” Everyone held their breath waiting for me to finish.

“We should apologize to Mei Lin.”

“What?”

“Apologize to Mei Lin.”

“But how? She’s dead.” Hana made a face showing that she was scared.

“I don’t care! We must do it.”

“I agree with Rainy.” Semin

“Me too.” Yoonji

“Yoonji, you condition is still serious. You should stay at the hospital; I’ll be here with you.” Hana

“No, I want to go. Please prepare a wheelchair for me.”

“Then we’ll go together. You can stay here if you want, Hana” Semin

“NO, don’t leave me alone. I’ll go with you guys.”

After we agreed with each other, we left the hospital and went to Mei Lin’s house. Tonight was darker than usual, I don’t know why. All of us were standing in front of her house and rang the bell. We waited for a little while but no one opened the door so we entered by ourselves. Semin was about to open the door but a voice touched our vision.

“Somewhere…over the rainbow…way up high……………………

We looked at each other in shock. We knew that it was Mei Lin’s favorite song so it meant she was inside.

Semin looked at me asking for my idea so I nodded. He opened the door and we entered through the dark. The voice sounded louder.

“And the dream..that you’ve dreamed of…once in a lullaby………

A picture was shown under the dim light. A girl in a white dress was twirling from side to side in the room. Even the room wasn’t big but she was moving so freely like a doll inside the music box. But suddenly she stopped singing and moving, maybe she felt that something was wrong.

We couldn’t even breathe properly when we saw her back.

She turned to our direction and studied us carefully. The atmosphere was really tense. That face…I recognized it clearly.

“Mei Lin……” I blurted out her name and that moment, her eyes grew bigger. Instead of our fear, she was the one who scared of us.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.” She screamed out in fear and the voice was spreading through the house. A figure ran toward her quickly.

“Mei Mei, what’s wrong?” It was Luhan and he had apron around his waist and a spoon in his hand.

He looked at us in shock and the spoon fell down from his hand.

“Uh…we……

I couldn’t say anything because he looked so furious and his eyes were filled with anger before he yelled at us.

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?”