Chapter 4

Love and Revenge

Even I was really scared but I wanted to find out about that mysterious shadow but Luhan held my hand tightly.

“What’s wrong?” He asked

“I saw a someone.”

“Who?”

“I don’t know. I’m gonna find it out.”

“But I didn’t see anyone here.”

“Really? But I saw a person running up to the stairs.”

“-O-”

it seems like he was thinking but finally he just shook his head.

“(=)(=)(=) nothing, I didn’t see anything.”

“But I really saw it.”

“So, is there anyone else besides Noona in this house?”

“(>.<)(>.<)(>.<)”

I shook my head because I’m always alone by myself since my parents always go abroad.”

“I think you have problem with your eyes, Noona.”

“But I can swear.”

“Ok then, let’s prove it!”

He dragged my hand to the stairs. Why need to hold hand huh? And why I let him touch my hand like this? But I feel safe under this big warm hand.

Luhan is the one who lead the way this time but we didn’t bring the candle so we need to walk in the dark. It’s actually felt good that I have a brother who can protect me ^^

He pushed our parents’ bedroom door and entered and I turned the light on. There was nothing strange in this room.

“There’s no one here.” He said.

“(>.<)” Well I’m not blind, brother.

“Let’s go to another room.” After he said so, he made his way to the room next to it this room as I followed him behind.

He calmly opened the door until it hit the bathroom’s door. It made a loud noise as I quickly closed my eyes because I didn’t want to see anything disgusting.

“Did you see anything?” I whispered to him when I noticed he was silent.

“Nothing.”

I opened my eyes and take a look inside the bathroom as I could feel Luhan’s hand was shaking. Is he scared or---Behind that curtain??? O.O

I saw a blur shadow behind that old while curtain. It looks like a shadow of a girl who has long hair. I squeezed Luhan’s hand as he remains stood still like a statue. That shadow looks really and it seems like it was glaring at us.

Luhan walked toward the curtain as he dragged me along with him.

“Should we remove this curtain?” I asked.

“Yes but you do it.” He pointed at me.

“Why me? You’re man!”

“Fine!!” He said and removed it without hesitation. I closed my eyes tightly because I’m sure there must a horrible thing behind it until I felt someone knocking my head lightly.

“It was just a mob.” He said along with a chuckle. I rolled my eyes at him. How can this freaking stay behind the curtain?? Oh I used it last evening when I accidently spilled the milk in my room. Seriously I’m a queen of forgetful T.T

“You scared of this mob?” He asked.

“Who knows it was just a mob?”

“Hahahahaah”

We left the bathroom and Luhan walked bravely to another room and I also felt relax as well. But when he opened the door, suddenly his face changed into a shock expression as he screamed of from the top of his lung.

“What, Lulu?”

He walked back until he hit me and stepped on my feet then both of us fell down to the floor. I asked him why he was this shock and he just pointed inside the room. Just looked at where he was pointing, my eyes grew double size.
O_O!

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh”

I screamed as loud as I can when that long hair girl was running toward us and we didn’t have chance to escape. She tightened her grip on my neck, she was glaring at me and she was killing me.

 

Well, it was all of my imagination. There was no one rubbing my neck or trying to kill me. There was only one thing; Luhan’s body was shaking in fear. Because I was so worry about my brother, I tried to calm myself and slowly opened my eyes.

A long black hair was covering Luhan’s face, she was wearing a long white night dress and her skin was really pale. Look at her face, there were no eyes, nose and mouth and it was extremely pale like she wasn’t a human.
 

It was just my mum’s mannequin and the dress and the wig belong to my mom too.

“Lulu?” I shook his shoulder.

“(=O=)”

“Lulu, open your eyes.”

“Nooooo”

“I told you to open your eyes!”

“But I feel---

“Feel what?”

“Her hair is covering my face!”

It seems like he was about to cry and it was so funny that I almost couldn’t hold my laughter.

“hahahahahha”

“T.T”

“You’re scared of this thing?” I asked as I tried to sway the mannequin in front of him.

“What the hell is this horrible figure?” He said as he tried to push it away.

“Hello Lulu gege!” I and put the mannequin’s hand on his shoulder.

“Aih Noona, put that thing away!” He yelled like a kid.

“Hahah but It was just mom’s manneguin.” I laughed loudly.

“Huh??? God, this is crazy.”

“When you’re scared, it was so funny.”

“I wasn’t scared.”

“But I saw you were shaking like a kid.”

“I’m not a kid.”

“Tsk, kido.”

“Whatever. One last room to check.” He said and stood up then walked toward my room. The moment he entered it, he turned his back to order me. -.-

“Turn on the light.”

I just followed what he said without any complain. I looked around the room and I felt something wasn’t right.

“This is strange.” I mumbled but maybe he caught it.

“What strange?”

“I don’t know.” I shrugged my shoulder.

I sleep in this room every night but why I didn’t feel familiar with it. Weird!

“I think there’s no one here, Noona.”

He said and walked around the room, checking even under the table, the bed and even my wardrobe. I looked Luhan and he was studying something in his hand-MY BRA!!!!

“Umm quit big, Noona.” He said and swaying it in the air.

“Yah put it back, you disgusting kid!” I yelled and quickly took it away from him and placed it back in my wardrobe.

“Did you call me disgusting?” He pouted-well cute.

“I—I um sorry ok? But later don’t touch my thing.”

“Fine, but I’ve gotta say that they’re big.” he looked at my chest and his mouth. Yay I suddenly feel the heat running through my body. Is my brother happen to be a ert?

“What the hell!!” I smacked on his head.

“Ouch! That hurts.” He said rubbing where he got a smack.

“Served you right.”

He ignored it and threw himself on my bed, I guess he was really tired. I was about to tell him to take a shower first but then my eyes caught something strange.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Wow i actually get to update everyday! But if my mum find out---can't even imagine :0

Here we end this chapter with some flawless selca ^^