Chapter 1

Love and Revenge

Hot Star Magazine’s Prince of the year

Name: Summer Wind

Date of birth: 1990

Blood type: O

Favorite color: Black

Favorite foods: Girls

Favorite place: racing field

Thing that always need all the time:

Thing that hate the most in life:  LOVE

Ideal type: Demure, gentle, can be cute sometimes, the age is not a problem as long as she attracts me

Personal Quote: I’m not perfect but I’m limited edition!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

 

Your Pov

 

The dark cloud’s covering the sky, the thunder and lightning are showing their power and it seems like it’s gonna rain soon. The smell of the earth meets my nose as I’m walking quickly along the road. Where am I going? Feel like I’m losing the way. The road I’m walking on is really long that I can’t see its ending. The dry leaves are flying everywhere due to the power of the wind.

Suddenly I stopped walking because I realized that I forgot something-I forgot something there.

As soon as I remembered, I quickly changed my direction and ran back to where I was before. I’m freaking exhausted but I kept on running running running, feel like I was escaping from someone. Sometimes I would look back just to make sure that no one was following me. Instead of seeing a person, I saw the darkness was chasing me. That scares the hell out of my . I need a place to hide---I need to find a safe place to hide.

I saw a white church and I knew that was the only safe place right now. I entered the church and I could hear the sound of so many people praying but actually there was no one inside the church.

The church’s doors closed automatically by itself and that freaked the hell out of me again.

The soft light of the candles spread across the main hall in the church and I smelled flowers. I knew I forgot something, but what’s is that? What did I forget? I tried to think-think-think but I still couldn’t figure out what it is.

As I entered deeper and deeper, I felt like many eyes were watching me but seriously I could see no one.

I walked toward the window where we confess the sin, I knew the priest was there and it warmed me a little.

“Father….”

 

“Ah don’t…..

there’s a voice came from the opened window---barely opened-window.
 

“O.O”
whose voice was that???

“Yah don’t scream, someone could hear us.” right, I already heard you.

“Fine, but stop touching there!” a girl’s voice

“You don’t like it babe?” then a boy’s

“NO, I do-----

Just hearing them was not enough for me that I took a peek through the hole of the window.

A young coupe was making out in school uniform---!!! My school’s uniform.

The boy gave his back to me but the girl’s face was toward to my direction. Her face was hid in his neck so I could only see her long hair.

While watching the two of them enjoy the life, my heart started to beat fast when the girl got her head up and looked at me.
I was shock because I know her.. Yes I do know her!

What should I do? Did she see me? But it was just a small hole, it’s impossible to see.

I took a deep breath then looked back at both of them but they were gone. I only saw the darkness…
No, That couldn’t be------
The darkness that I saw----it was…it was her eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

This is the first chapter. How was it guys? Sub and cmt and upvote if you don't mind.
Hope you enjoy it ^^