Chapter 16

Love and Revenge

I'm sorry guys, i didn't update this story for awhile. I was busy with something else. But now i'm back and i'll try to update as fast as i can. Give me some strength buy leaving comments, ok? Hope you enjoy this chapter :))

 

 

 

 

There were really legs but without shoes. It was strange, how come a girl doesn’t wear shoes? Her nails on her legs were really black. I felt like I was staring to long so I pulled my eyes back but at that moment her legs were moving. It seems like she was standing and looking at my direction. Wasn’t she supposed to face the door instead? I didn’t feel good so I quickly prepared myself and went out from the toilet. I saw Hana was fixing her hair in front of the mirror. I stood next to her and took a glance at that room through the reflection in the mirror.

“Hana, did you see anything strange?”

“What?”

“That bathroom!” I pointed to the room at the center.

“Huh? Someone entered that room?” She didn’t see? Or maybe she didn’t notice.

“-.-”

“No one was there, look at the door.” She pointed to the door and it was open a little bit.

“That’s strange.”

“What strange?”

“I saw a person inside the room and I even heard a click on the door.”

“Don’t fool me, Rainy!”

“I didn’t! I really saw a pair of legs without shoes.”

“Kwang Hyemin, Do you me to die here because of frighten?”

“That’s not it!”

“So lets’ bet! If there was a person inside, I’ll treat you to a meal but if there wasn’t, you treat me.”

“-O-”

“Call!” After she said that, she put her back on the space next to the tap and walked toward that bathroom bravely. I quickly followed her even if I didn’t want to.

“Hana, stop!”

“What? Are you scared that you’ll lose?”

“No! But if there was really a person, it isn’t good to open----

“That’s fine, trust me!”

“-O-”

“Are you ready?” She eyed contact with me before she pushed the door hard until it hit the wall and made a sound. I looked inside the bathroom but there was nothing.

“-O- eh Why-----

“I told you there was no one here.”

“I really saw her legs with my own eyes.”

“Yaaaaaayyyyyyyyy!” Suddenly Hana screamed and hugged her chest with both of her hand wearing a shock expression.

“What’s wrong?”

“Cockroach!” She pointed to a cockroach that was coming out from the toilet bowl and it opened its wing to welcome us.

“ Hana let’s go back.” I quickly grabbed her hand and walked backward. That cockroach suddenly flied toward us. Oh God it could fly!

“Ahhhhhhhhhh!” We both screamed out at the same time and turned back toward the exit door but something freaked the hell out of us. Hundred cockroaches were flying around the bathroom.

“What the hell is this???”

Everywhere was cockroaches and we didn’t even have space to step on. Did we lose into cockroach’s world??

“Rainy, HELP ME!” Hana yelled and when I turned to face her, she was covering by the cockroaches. It was a really frightened view!!!! I quickly helped to remove those disgust creatures from her and I was covering by the cockroaches as well.

“I think we better leave her, Hana.” I grabbed her hand and walked opened the door but it was locked.

“Hurry up Rainy, I can’t stand it any longer.”

“I couldn’t open it.”

“Stop kidding, it’s not fun.” After that she tried to open the door herself but it still didn’t work.

“What’s wrong with this freaking door?” She yelled and kicked the door.

“Are we trapped in here?”

“Don’t talk nonsense, Rainy. We’re not!!!”

“What should we do?”

“We have to get out of here NOW!”

She tried to kick the door several times but it didn’t crack even a little bit. Finally she gave up and turned her attention to the cockroaches.

“Where did this jackass creature come from? It was like a giant swamp of cockroaches.” I mumbled and tried to remove them from my body.

“There must be someone who wanted to joke with us.”

“JOKE THE HELL! This is not funny.”

“Or maybe------” Hana’s eyes grew wide like she just realized something.

‘What?”

“Rainy, do you remember?” She shook my body with a frighten face.

“Remember what?”

“Remember what we did to that Mei Lin O.O”

“Huh?” Suddenly the temperature became cold immediately.

“That time when the five of us------

“AHhhhhhhhh” I screamed out loud before Hana could finish her words. I saw a black shadow ran behind her back and it was disappeared to the same bathroom that I saw legs inside.

“What’s wrong?”         

“I saw----

“You saw ing what???”

I pointed to that bathroom which the door was opened by Hana earlier but now it was shut.

We were holding each other’s hands tightly. Hana tried to open the door crazily. She was crying and her body was shaking. We were frighten to death as I fell down on my knee and cried.

“Hel----

Hana wanted to scream out for help but she quickly closed .

“Hana, what’s wrong this time?”

She closed tightly while tears kept falling down on her cheek. I really didn’t understand what happened to her until I saw something appeared from . It was like hair with brown color and she pulled it out slowly.

“HANA!!!!!”

“T.T” I was really shock to see small insects coming out from .

“Hey--

“It was-------

IT WAS COCKRAOCH!!!

 

 

 

 

 

I knew this chapter was a little bit disgusting. I'm sorry again *bow 90 degree* ><