Chapter 22

Love and Revenge

Double updated ^^

 

 

 

“Kim Jongin, what do you want?” I raised my voice.

“Told you, I just need a few minutes to talk but you couldn’t give me.”

“I said we could talk outside, why didn’t you listen to me?”

“I didn’t want too!” He said and shrugged his brow at me.”

“Where the hell are we going to?”

“To the place where no one could disturb us.”

“But I worry about Luhan, the house’s keys are with me.”

“He’s a guy; he can take care of himself. Why do you need to worry this much?”

“Because he’s my brother!”

“BROTHER HUH?” He yelled and hit the brake of the car. My head almost got hit.

“WTF is wrong with you??”

“Tell me, who’s that idiot?” He stopped the car in the middle of an unfamiliar road.

“He’s my brother, my blood brother so stop calling him idiot.”

“Brother my !!”

“Mind your language, Kim Jongin!!” I glared at him.

“Those hugs, those skin ships, are this how a sibling treats each other?”

“This is a waste of time, Jongin. Don’t you have any siblings that you didn’t know how they treat each other?”

“I do have a sister!”

“==”

“But we’ve never treated each other this way. Not even holding hand!!!”

“That’s because you’re such a bad brother.”

“Maybe you’re right; I could be a bad brother. But something is wrong with your brother’s eyes.”

“O.O” what he said made my heart skipped a beat. What is he talking about? Eyes?

“Didn’t you feel anything, Rainy?”

“What do you mean? I don’t understand.”

“I always get mad when I see his dump face!!”

“That’s because you always want to mess with him, that’s simple.”

“Stop talking nonsense.” He cupped both of my hands in his.

“Yah, what are you doing?”

“Look at my eyes!” He demanded and leaned closer to me. I could only meet his eyes for a short time because I could feel my heart beat in a wrong rhythm.

“Let me tell you something!”

“O.O”

“The way Luhan looked at you is like the way I looked at you just now, do you understand?”

“No!!”

“I’ll get to the point then.”

“-///-”

“I think I’m falling for you again, got it?”

“O///O huh???” He squeezed my hands while saying those words and that made me surprise. We met eyes again and that were the same eyes three years ago when he confessed to me.

“You understand now, Rainy?”

“Uh >///<”

“You should know how my heart is reacting to you.” He placed my hand on his left chest.

His heart is beating in the same rhythm as mine. Eh wait, what am I doing? Why would I want to know anyway? This guy used to betray me.

“Enough!” I pulled my hand back and stared at my lap avoiding his stare.

“Trust me Rainy; I won’t make the same mistake ever again. I promise!!!”

“I wanna go home.” I ignored what he said.

“I won’t drive you home.”

“Then open the door, I’ll just walk back.” I tried to open the door again but I couldn’t find the lock. This car is too luxurious. He grabbed my hands again and pulled me closer to him. Our faces were only a few inch away from each other. Suddenly I felt hard to breath as I tried to hold my breathe.

The bangs fall covering his forehead, those thick eyes brow, those long eyelashes, that pointed nose, that perfect jawline and that plump lips which I felt getting closer and closer to mine. But before the two lips could meet, it was interrupted by a honk of a truck. It brought my mind back to the real state as I quickly turned away from him. Jongin looked awkward as if he didn’t know what to do either.

“Damn it! It was really in the right time.” He hissed as he restarted the engine. My heart was still beating fast. What would happen if the honk didn’t stop us??

“>///<”

“What wrong?”

“Hahaha nothing’s wrong, I’m fine.” I awkwardly laughed covering my embarrassment.

“Your face is reddened, shy huh? hahaha”

“What? Hell no!!”

“It’s good if you’re shy.”

“Why?”

“Because when girls shy, that mean she likes it.” He said and grinned widely.

“Silly!”

“And why she curses, that means she loves it.”

“I won’t talk to you anymore.” I hissed and looked away.

“And when she’s mad, that mean she wants some attention.”

“Yah stop it!”

“When she said stop, that means she wants more. Hahahahaah”

He’s such a tease. Right now he looked really happy. It seems like the wall between me and him was broken. I got use to him and the atmosphere wasn’t awkward anymore. I frowned when I saw the supermarket. We passed it two times already.

“Jongin, you’re driving back and forth!!”

“Ah really?”

“Can’t you recognize? We crossed these supermarket two times already!!”

“Then I think I’m losing the way.” He said casually as the smirk remaining on his lips.

“You’re lying.”

“No I’m not!”

“Is your father own the gas station?” I said and rolled my eyes.

“I just want to spend more time with you.”

“-///-”

“That’s it!” Why did I feel like his voice sound so sad?

“-///-” I couldn’t say anything. My face was heat up like I was in the sauna. We both kept silent but it wasn’t awkward. Finally he stopped in front of my house.

“Ok I won’t trap you anymore.” He said like he just realized his fault. I supposed to be mad, right? But why I didn’t?

“Uh---

“Try to rest more, ok? Today you’ve been through many things, sorry that made you even more tired!”

“I---uh

“Good night!” He gave me a drive smile.

“Yes good night!”

I stepped out from the car. I was confusing with myself that somehow I almost forgot that he used to cheat on me before. The car slowly leaving my house and that made me feel sad. I looked up to see the sky preventing my tears from falling down.

Ok enough, stop being crazy Rainy!! Why do you have to think about that person who mad you hurt as hell before? It’s such a waste of time. Luhan, your brother, is waiting for you!
When his name came in my mind, I suddenly got worry. I almost forgot him. Where is he now? He could enter the house, so he should be waiting for me outside.

“Luhan??” I called him and the silent answered me.

“……………” I looked left and right but there was no sign of him. Luhan, where are you??