Chapter 21

Love and Revenge

Hey guys, I'm back! I guess i'm late again--sorry :0
 

 

 

Kim Hana was the third person who was sent to emergency room today.

Bang Bang Bang Bang

“What the did she want???” Semin was knocking on the ICU room and yelling loudly like an insane idiot. My knees were weak and I fell on my down to the floor and cried my heart out loudly. I couldn’t hold it anymore; it seems like the darkness was covering everywhere I looked.

“What should we do? What should we do??” My voice was shaking in frighten. The scene in the bathroom was just a warning before the real thing happened.

“WHAT THE DID SHE WANT FROM US?” Semin was really out of his mind. He yelled loudly and could care less about the others’ stare.

“REVENGE, it was her revenge!!!” I yelled back at him.

“I couldn’t believe it was really her!!”

“I couldn’t believe it either.” Jongin said in a mono tone. He still remains calmly or maybe because he wasn’t close to Hana or Yoonji or Songkwan either.

“I’m scared!!” I whispered with my shaky voice and hugging my knees tightly. Luhan on the other hand didn’t let go of me either. He hugged me and covered myself with his strong body. I always feel safe in his embrace.

“Don’t cry, Noona!” His voice was calm and gentle and it was comforting my frighten heart.

“Luhan T.T”

“I will never leave your side.”

“T.T”

“I’ll stay with you whenever you need me, don’t worry.”

“Luhan!!” I couldn’t say anything except calling out his name. I wanted to thank him but the words were stuck in my throat. Thank you, thank you so much my little brother.

“Rainy, you should go home and rest.” Semin said with a dark expression.

“But Hana---

“I’ll stay with her tonight, don’t worry!”

“But we still didn’t hear anything about her yet, I couldn’t leave her, you should understand.”

“I know that you care about her a lot. But look at yourself right now, you’re not fine either.”

“I’m ok, really.”

“Don’t be stubborn; you went through a lot today.”

“Semin, are you sure you can stay alone?”

“Yes, you should leave now. Luhan, bring your sister home.”

“Let’s go before you get sick, Noona.” I could see Luhan’s eyes were full of worry.

“Ok!”

“Here, let me help!” He placed his hands on my shoulders and helped me to stand up.

“I’m leaving now, Semin.”

“Hm take care!”

“Just call me whenever if you have problems, yes?”

“I will!”

 

“Hold on!”

I was walking outside the hospital with Luhan when a voice stopped us. I turned back and saw Jongin was following us.

“What?” I asked

“Let me give you a lift.”

“It’s fine.”

“Aren’t you scared?”

“Yes I am but you’re scarier, Jongin.”

“Yah there’s no time for joke.”

“-O-”

“So many things happened, you should be more careful.” His face looked serious this time.

“It’s not your business.” I said and looked away.

“But I’m wor----

His words were swallowed back in his throat but I knew what he was going to say.

“Don’t worry, I have my brother.” He frowned hearing what I said.

“Let’s go, Noona.” Luhan hugged my shoulder and turned around leaving Jongin but he stopped us again.

“You still owe me once, Rainy.”

And because I owed him the last time he saved Luhan from the police staion, finally I and Luhan ended up in his car. I took the seat next to the driver while Luhan sat at the back. The moment I got in the car, I almost fell asleep. His expensive car was really comfortable.

On the way, the atmosphere was really awkward. No one cared to say a word.

“Jongin, do you still remember my house?” I finally broke the ice.

“It’s been a long time but I still familiar with it.”

“This idiot used to go to our house?” Luhan asked with an unpleasant tone.

“Of course, I was her boyfriend.”

“Why the hell did you go there?” Well right now, I wasn’t sure if Luhan was my brother or my father. He was so protective.

“He just walked me home but he never went inside, not even once.” I answered.

“Good then.” He leaned back to his seat. A smile appeared on my lips when I saw Luhan’s protectiveness. It was cute!!

“Go straight, right?” Jongin when we arrived at the four sections road. On the left was the City Park that these two used to fight.

“Yes!”

Soon, the car arrived in front of my house. Luhan quickly got out of the car. I was about to follow him I couldn’t open the door. It was automatically lock.

“Jongin?”

“We need to talk.”

“But there’s nothing left between us, let me out.” I started to get nervous. Maybe Luhan knew something was wrong inside that he bent down and knock on the car’s window. He tried to open the door but it didn’t work.

“Kim Jongin, open the door.” I tried to open the door again but I still couldn’t open. Jongin grabbed my wrist and made me face him.

“Rainy please, it won’t take long.”

“Then let’s talk outside.” I said and looked outside just to see an angry Luhan knocking on the car’s window. I couldn’t open the door either, what should I do?

“Your brother is so annoying.”

“Kim Jongin, I need---Ahhhhhhhh”

He started the engine and drove off. I looked back and saw Luhan was running behind the car.

Oh my lord, I was kidnapped by my ex!!!