Chapter 14

Love and Revenge

“Noona, are you ok?” Luhan ran toward me and scanned me from head to toe.

“I’m fine.”

“I heard a screaming here and I was scared that something happened to you.”

“No, I’m ok.”

“Thanks God.” He said and pulled me into his arms but I don’t feel warm at all.

“Wait me here! I’ll be right back.”

“Eh you---

I didn’t wait to hear what Luhan was up to and I just walked toward Yoonji while a man was trying to blow some air in . I was about to touch her leg when Semin stopped me.

“Rainy, don’t touch her.”

“Why?” I looked at him curiously.

“I think something was wrong with Yoonji’s bones.”

“Huh?”

“I think she hit the bottom of the pond and her bones were broken.”

 

We sent Yoonji to the hospital as soon as the ambulance arrived. Right now, Me, Luhan, Hana and Semin are standing in front of ICU room. Luhan tried to comfort me by hugging my shoulder. Hana was walking back and forth and pulling her hair while Semin was standing like a statue.

“I told you, I told you!” Hana mumbled in frustrate before walked toward Semin.

“Semin, you can’t just keep stand still like this.”

“-.-”

“You were the one who asking her to show her power and now she did, Yoonji ended up in ICU room.”

“I knew!”

“That’s all?”

“What else did you want to say?”

“Why didn’t you believe me?”

“Why would I have to believe you?”

“Isn’t it too much, Yoon Semin?”

“-.-”

“It was really obvious and you kept saying you didn’t believe? Kill me!”

“It was just a coincidence.” he said with a cold tone.

“Coincidence my ! Do you think what was Yoonji doing at the top of the building? To catch fresh air?”

“-O-” Semin was speechless.

“We were told to meet near the pond and why did she fall from that building? Can you give any reasons about it?”

“I’m thinking about the reasons.” Semin bit his lips and looked at the other way. Hana cupped his face and looked straight in his eyes.

“Listen to me, Yoon Semin!”

“-O-”

“This was happened because you didn’t believe me.”

“-.-^”

“It wouldn’t happen if you didn’t yell for her power.”

“This is just crazy, it was daytime.”

“Stop complaining, everything happened because of you.” She yelled at his face then began to hit him. I stood up and tried to stop her.

“Hana! It wasn’t because of Semin.”

“Shut up, Rainy!”

“O.O”

“You felt the same as me, why did you still take his side?”

“I didn’t---

“You take his side because you love him?” She started to yell at me.

“What the hell, Hana?” I bit my lips trying to calm down.

“Are you out of your mind?” Semin was trying to grab her but she escaped from his grip and pushed me hard.

“Ouch!” I felt like I was going to fell down on my but someone caught me.

“Noona!”

“Luhan!” It was my brother. He stayed by my side the whole time like a guardian angel. His face was red because of angriness. He hugged me tight before turned to face Hana.

“Don’t touch my sister!”

“Sister??” It seems like she wanted to laugh with anger. She looks like a fool!

“You’re dead in the second time you touch my sister.”

“Oh this is scary. Is he your new boyfriend, Rainy?”

“He is----

“You’re too lucky. First, Kim Jongin then Yoon Semin and now this kid. This is unfair!!!” It seems like she was going to cry. Hana really needs a doctor.

“He’s my brother.”

“Brother?”

“Yes, Luhan is my brother!”

“Really? Why didn’t I know that you have a handsome brother?”

“He lived in China since he was a kid and he just came back.”

“And mind if I want to be your sister in-law?” Hana looked at Luhan with soft eyes while he was glaring at her.

“Boys did help you from craziness.” Semin gave Hana a dirty look. The atmosphere didn’t seem really tense anymore. I introduced Luhan to both of them and it seems like Luhan was a little bit annoyed with Hana. I also felt uneasy when Hana tried to hug Luhan’s arms. I was just being a protective sister, that’s all guys! You knew, my brother is handsome ^^

“Did Song Kwan know that Yoonji is in the hospital?” Hana asked.

“Oh I forgot to tell him.” Semin said before pull the phone out of his pocket.

“And tell him to be careful with the holy ing spirit.”

“Hana!”

“But it’s true. We didn’t know why Yoonji fell down from the building so tell him to be careful.”

“Ok I’ll call and ask why he didn’t come today.” Semin said and left to make a phone call.

“I hope everything’s fine.” Hana said and looked down at the floor.

“It’ll be fine. Yoonji will be ok, don’t worry!”

“Please God, Let-----

Hana’s praying was cut off by Semin’s footsteps. He came back and his face was really pale.

“Semin, are you ok?” I asked but he didn’t say anything. I and Hana exchanged gaze curiosly.

“Semin, what’s wrong?” Hana touched his hand and asked

He still didn’t say anything. I started to feel anxious and so did Hana.

The silent filled the air for a couple minutes before Semin opened his mouth.

“Han Song Kwan!”

“O.O”

He gulped before he continued.

“Han Song Kwan!” He kept repeating the name.

“-----------”

“Han Song Kwan!”

“Yes and what’s wrong with him?”

“Han Song Kwan got a car accident!”

“WHAT?” I and Hana both yelled in the same time.

Oh God! Is she really taking a revenge from us???