Chapter 23

Love and Revenge

A/N: This chapter will be less decription because it's a conversation. Feel free to ask me if you get confused :)

 

 

 

 

“Luhan, where are you?”

“----------------------------------”

“Yah Luhan, I’m back!!”

“LUHAN????” I yelled the loudest of my voice.

“Yah are you insane? It’s late at night, stop barking! It’s annoying the neighbors, don’t you know?” Suddenly an old lady opened her window and yelled back at me.

“So—sorry!!!”

I bowed at her before she could say anything more. I searched around the house but there was still no sign of my brother. Where could he be? Is he mad at me? Because of tiredness, I sat on the stair and rested when I heard the telephone rang inside my house.

Ring Ring Ring

I quickly stood up didn’t bother to turn on the light and walked toward the phone. That could be Luhan!!

“Hello?”

Silent! The line was already cut off. Great!

Ring Ring Ring

It rang for the second time and I quickly answered.

“Hello? Luhan, where are yo—

“Uh-----

“Luhan, is that you?”

“Is Rainy talking?” A familiar voice answered from the other side but it wasn’t Luhan.

“Yes!”

“Yah it’s me, Semin.”

“Oh hi Semin!”

“Rainy, what’s wrong? You sounded so anxious!” He noticed it?

“Uh I’m—I’m fine!” I lied because I was lazy to explain.

“Sure?”

“Uh yes! And why did you call?”

“Yoonji is safe now.”

“Really?”

“Yes! The doctor said it affected her bones and it’ll take some times to heal but we don’t need to be worry. She already changed to the normal room; we can go and visit her tomorrow.”

“Thanks God!!!” I sighed in relief.

“And Hana, She was poisoned by something that the doctor also wasn’t sure but they cleaned her stomach already so we need to wait and see.”

“That means she’s safe now?”

“I guess so! Doctor said if it didn’t happen in the hospital, she wouldn’t make it.” I started to feel the hot water running down my cheek.

“At least they are safe now!”

“Uh Rainy, I suddenly remembered something.”

“What? O_O”

“What we used to do to Mei Lin.”

“Hana already talked about it.”

“She only talked about what we did, but she never reminded about the result. We didn’t know what happened after we did to her. ”

“Right but we didn’t do that much!”

“That’s the problem. If nothing serious happened to her, why would she want to take those two’s lives? Didn’t you wonder?”

“I didn’t understand either. That time, Mei Lin was really sad.”

“That’s the result, Rainy.”

“Eh?”

“We only did little things to her but the result was more than what we expected.”

“What do you mean?”

“Songkwan cut her bike’s brake and later she came to school with bandage on her shoulder.”

“>< Yes I remembered!”

“Seriously it was BANDAGE, Rainy! We didn’t even know what happened to her.”

“You mean, because of her brake was cut off so she got into an accident and it was way too serious than we thought?”

“Right! We didn’t expect that the result would be this critical.”

“What about Yoonji?”

“Yoonji pushed Mei Lin into the river then we all went back to Seoul without waiting for her. As I remembered that river was really deep.”

“But she could swim.”

“How did you know she can swim?”

“Huh? She couldn’t?”

“I wasn’t sure either but every time we went swimming, she always drowned!”

“Oh my God!” Analyzed it again, it was really serious.

“She could die in the river, Rainy!!!”

“So when Hana told her to eat that cockroach-------O.O”

“That time Mei Lin didn’t come to school for a week. Between alive cockroach and dead cockroach, which one is scarier?”

Hana bright the dead cockroach from her house and that cockroach could die because of poisonous spray so when Mei Lin didn’t come to school for one week, that means--------

“Mei Lin got poison?”

“I didn’t know either.”

“What about what you did to her at the bus stop after school, Semin?”

“It was no different but you, Rainy! What did you do to her?”

“O_O I------

“After what you did to her, she didn’t come to school until we saw her dead body at her house.”

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!” I screamed when I saw a shadow ran into the kitchen. The Goosebumps was covering me.

“Rainy, what’s wrong?”

“I saw---

“Saw what? O.O”

I looked at the door of my house and it was opened. I was too hurrying to answer the phone that I forgot to close it. I didn’t turn on the light either. I wouldn’t know if someone entered, so stupid Aishhhh!!!

“I’ll hang up now, Semin. Talk later!”

I put the phone down on the table and took my dad’s golf bat with me and walked toward the kitchen. My hand was holding the bat tight as I scanned everywhere in the kitchen but all I could find was silent. But then I heard a noise came from the somewhere near the fridge. Could it be Luhan?

“Luhan?” I called his name softly.

“Luhan, is that you?”

Again, I heard a noise came from the same place. I’m sure it wasn’t Luhan. If it was him, then he would answer me. I approached it slowly as sweat stared to form on my face and my heart was beating rapidly.

I was standing in front of the fridge, took a deep breathe trying to collect my braveness. I opened my eyes and looked closer. Gotcha!!! A mouse was running in a trap -.-

“Oh My!!!” I sighed in relief. I almost out because of a mouse trying to escaped from the trap.

Suddenly I remembered I’m not done talking to Semin yet. I ran back to the living room but instead of finding a phone on the table, it was under the table.

“Eh??” What happened to my phone?

“Or Maybe-------------------------- O__O”

 

 

 

 

 

 

Another story of mine. Check it out if you don't mind ^^
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/446091/diary-of-love-drama-kpop-romance-you-exo-love-luhan